xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 hour

away from this prescription.

I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but

the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a

joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run

around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to pay

for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. I

have no Medicare prescription coverage.

Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to work.

Penny, how are you doing????

a Carnes

Hey a, I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really do pray it helps you as much as it's helped me. Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that came from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses. But I get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last thing I need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the dehumidifier helps me. I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that the migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines for years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost daily. This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more energetic to boot. This spray is far

better than the Benicar ever was for inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar reduced my inflammation, it didn't come close to this. In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and the antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on something and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to be taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to keep it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good. I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who told me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it herself, but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all the moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that it makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've got arthritis or breathing

issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long, and it's amazing how much water it sucks out of the air and how much better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a "mediterranean climate". I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know, perhaps you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under your house? They're known for retaining moisture. Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks ago when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had refused to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me go for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing me! Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's been a life changer at this point. pennypjeanneus <pj7@...>

wrote: I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the first spray. So please pray it works. It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 hour away from this prescription.I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to pay for

my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. I have no Medicare prescription coverage.Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to work.Penny, how are you doing????a Carnes

I forgot to mention. I had to pay out of pocket for my spray too, and it was only $45.00. Sounds like you're being overcharged. Perhaps you should shop around for other compounding pharmacies? I'm planning to follow up with my insurance company too, because my friend just bought the same prescription and only paid a $10 co-pay. No reason she should be covered and I'm not. penny pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: I got my compounded nasal spray today

and did the first spray. So please pray it works. It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 hour away from this prescription.I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to pay for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. I have no Medicare prescription coverage.Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to work.Penny, how are you doing????a Carnes

Penny, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your prescription for

this nasal spray. I did copy what you posted last week and took it to

my drs' apt. She was happy to write out the compound prescription.

I told the pharmacy that it cost a friend of mine in CA $45. He was

surprised and said that they could not produce it for that price. If

I can't get my insurance to cover I will certainly shop around as

there are a couple of other pharmas in town.

I've followed the moisture issue very closely. I do react to toxic

mold, but have no such symptoms in my home here in Vegas. our house

is on a cement slab which is typical here. I guess the ground is to

hard to bother digging crawl spaces. We have no moisture problem in

the house. The bathrooms never even grow mold. We do have a sprinkler

system outside, but have desert landscape, so not really lots of

water. I have trouble in buildings like the airport or where there

have been major water leaks. It's not like the desert is mold free.

I will post again every few days to let folks know how the nasal

spray is working. I am so excited.

I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought

circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me - the

headache for almost 2 years -the flu/infection of the past month -

you and Tony pushing me to see if I have sinus infection invading my

brain - and then your nasal spray with antibiotic/antifungal/steroid -

this combination seemed to fit perfectly with my history. I seem to

have inflammation in my head and brain, I had a fungal infection at

onset, and I ran a fever and seemed to have a throat infection with

MRSA involvement after the ENT nicked the back of my sinuses.

Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick

the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping

maybe that is not his plan.

a

>

> Hey a,

>

> I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your

prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really do

pray it helps you as much as it's helped me.

>

> Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that came

from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses. But I

get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last thing I

need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the

dehumidifier helps me.

>

> I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that the

migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines for

years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost daily.

This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to

mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more energetic to

boot. This spray is far better than the Benicar ever was for

inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar reduced

my inflammation, it didn't come close to this.

>

> In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and the

antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on something

and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to be

taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to keep

it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good.

>

> I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who told

me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it herself,

but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all the

moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that it

makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older

people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've got

arthritis or breathing issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever

grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long, and

it's amazing how much water it sucks out of the air and how much

better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a " mediterranean

climate " . I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know, perhaps

you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape

irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under your

house? They're known for retaining moisture.

>

> Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks ago

when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had refused

to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me go

for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing me!

Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's been a

life changer at this point.

>

> penny

>

> pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote:

> I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the first

spray. So

> please pray it works.

>

> It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no

> xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1

hour

> away from this prescription.

>

> I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but

> the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a

> joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run

> around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to

pay

> for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions.

I

> have no Medicare prescription coverage.

>

> Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to

work.

>

> Penny, how are you doing????

>

> a Carnes

>

I'm on a slab too. And everyone thinks it's so dry here. And yet my dehumidifier is pulling water. Maybe you could rent one for a day and see what happens? Or maybe you know someone who would let you borrow theirs and see if you notice a difference in your head? Or you could always get one at Home Depot, try it out and take it back. Maybe we're more sensitive to moisture because of what's growing in our heads? I always intuitively felt that while the sinus betadine rinses helped a lot in the short term, that longer term usage was dangerous for me...felt like water was getting trapped in my head and my gut told me that was not a good thing. I'm serious about this dehumidification thing blowing my mind. I never in a million years would have guessed it would be a good thing to do, but my friend was so convincing (and had been suffering for so long until stumbling across it) that it just hit me as the thing to try right

away. Usually it takes me months to try something but I went right on line, ordered one and plugged it in as soon as it got here. All I've got to say is Hallelujah. It's so nice to be free of the migraines. However you get there, I hope you get relief from this spray too. pennypjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Penny, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your prescription for this nasal spray. I did copy what you posted last week and took it to

my drs' apt. She was happy to write out the compound prescription. I told the pharmacy that it cost a friend of mine in CA $45. He was surprised and said that they could not produce it for that price. If I can't get my insurance to cover I will certainly shop around as there are a couple of other pharmas in town.I've followed the moisture issue very closely. I do react to toxic mold, but have no such symptoms in my home here in Vegas. our house is on a cement slab which is typical here. I guess the ground is to hard to bother digging crawl spaces. We have no moisture problem in the house. The bathrooms never even grow mold. We do have a sprinkler system outside, but have desert landscape, so not really lots of water. I have trouble in buildings like the airport or where there have been major water leaks. It's not like the desert is mold free. I will post again every few days to let folks know how the nasal

spray is working. I am so excited. I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me - the headache for almost 2 years -the flu/infection of the past month - you and Tony pushing me to see if I have sinus infection invading my brain - and then your nasal spray with antibiotic/antifungal/steroid -this combination seemed to fit perfectly with my history. I seem to have inflammation in my head and brain, I had a fungal infection at onset, and I ran a fever and seemed to have a throat infection with MRSA involvement after the ENT nicked the back of my sinuses.Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping maybe that is not his plan.a>> Hey a,> > I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your

prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really do pray it helps you as much as it's helped me.> > Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that came from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses. But I get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last thing I need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the dehumidifier helps me.> > I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that the migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines for years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost daily. This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more energetic to boot. This spray is far better than the Benicar ever was for inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar reduced my inflammation, it didn't

come close to this. > > In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and the antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on something and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to be taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to keep it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good.> > I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who told me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it herself, but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all the moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that it makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've got arthritis or breathing issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long, and it's amazing how much water it

sucks out of the air and how much better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a "mediterranean climate". I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know, perhaps you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under your house? They're known for retaining moisture. > > Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks ago when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had refused to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me go for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing me! Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's been a life changer at this point.> > penny> > pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote:> I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the first spray. So > please pray it works. > > It is a combo of

amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no > xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 hour > away from this prescription.> > I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but > the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a > joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run > around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to pay > for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. I > have no Medicare prescription coverage.> > Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to work.> > Penny, how are you doing????> > a Carnes>

>I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me

Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!

>Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping >maybe that is not his plan.

The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo glad I live in France, God largely forgets we (the French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).

Nelly

Nelly

[infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

Penny, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your prescription for this nasal spray. I did copy what you posted last week and took it to my drs' apt. She was happy to write out the compound prescription. I told the pharmacy that it cost a friend of mine in CA $45. He was surprised and said that they could not produce it for that price. If I can't get my insurance to cover I will certainly shop around as there are a couple of other pharmas in town.I've followed the moisture issue very closely. I do react to toxic mold, but have no such symptoms in my home here in Vegas. our house is on a cement slab which is typical here. I guess the ground is to hard to bother digging crawl spaces. We have no moisture problem in the house. The bathrooms never even grow mold. We do have a sprinkler system outside, but have desert landscape, so not really lots of water. I have trouble in buildings like the airport or where there have been major water leaks. It's not like the desert is mold free. I will post again every few days to let folks know how the nasal spray is working. I am so excited. I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me - the headache for almost 2 years -the flu/infection of the past month - you and Tony pushing me to see if I have sinus infection invading my brain - and then your nasal spray with antibiotic/antifungal/steroid - this combination seemed to fit perfectly with my history. I seem to have inflammation in my head and brain, I had a fungal infection at onset, and I ran a fever and seemed to have a throat infection with MRSA involvement after the ENT nicked the back of my sinuses.Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping maybe that is not his plan.a>> Hey a,> > I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really do pray it helps you as much as it's helped me.> > Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that came from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses. But I get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last thing I need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the dehumidifier helps me.> > I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that the migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines for years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost daily. This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more energetic to boot. This spray is far better than the Benicar ever was for inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar reduced my inflammation, it didn't come close to this. > > In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and the antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on something and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to be taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to keep it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good.> > I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who told me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it herself, but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all the moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that it makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've got arthritis or breathing issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long, and it's amazing how much water it sucks out of the air and how much better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a "mediterranean climate". I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know, perhaps you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under your house? They're known for retaining moisture. > > Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks ago when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had refused to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me go for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing me! Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's been a life changer at this point.> > penny> > pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote:> I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the first spray. So > please pray it works. > > It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no > xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 hour > away from this prescription.> > I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but > the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a > joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run > around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to pay > for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. I > have no Medicare prescription coverage.> > Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to work.> > Penny, how are you doing????> > a Carnes>

Ah, the French, bless them. My daddy and my mother's ancient

ancestors were from France before they moved to Italy and Britain. Ma

Mere was a Dickinson and mon pere was a Mazacco.

So I take it you are an atheist or perhaps a step more rational, an

agnostic. One of my favorite frenchmen is Blaise Pascal who started

out as a mathematician but became more famous for his theology.

Are you familiar with his wager? It calls for suspended reason in the

face of reason. I have always tended to hold to my faith BASED ON

REASON, but Pascal has a good point. You don't have a lot to lose in

case there is a God if you give him due respect.

So do I think Tony was sent from God? Absolutely, but then I am also

a follower of another famous Frenchman, Calvin, who was forced

to flee persecution by moving to Switzerland where he could execute

atheists in peace - just kidding - in case you don't catch my very

American humor - after all many of my ancestors have been here 400

years to escape the British persecution. They called what they

started democracy. It originates in the inalienable right to state

what you believe and to keep the state out of it, by God!

On a lighter note there is an amazing story about ph in the Bible

(perhaps you recall that ancient manuscript). The story is in the

Jewish part of the book. ph is almost murdered by his own

brothers, gets sold as a slave instead because he is worth more that

way, brothers lie to Daddy about favorite son's demise, ph gets

accused of sexual assault by his owner's wife, serves years in prison

unjustly, gets freed to help the Egyptians survive a famine. How does

it end, before you get bored? He saves the lives of his ugly

brothers. Once he realizes they have regrets over trying to do him

in, he forgives them and makes the most amazing statement, perhaps of

all time. YOU MEANT IT FOR EVIL, BUT GOD MEANT IT FOR GOOD.

So, yeah, I think God can use Tony. He is a sweet bloke after all,

compared to ph's brothers.

I know you are sorry I am on this list, and didn't realize that my

undergrad degree was in theology.

Bon soir,

a Jeanne (yes, spelled French)

>

> >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought

> >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me

>

> Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!

>

> >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick

> >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am

hoping

> >maybe that is not his plan.

>

> The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> I am soooooooo glad I live in France, God largely forgets we (the

French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a

dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in

each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so

please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull

already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re

religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).

>

> Nelly

>

> Nelly

> [infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

>

>

> Penny, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your prescription

for

> this nasal spray. I did copy what you posted last week and took

it to

> my drs' apt. She was happy to write out the compound

prescription.

>

> I told the pharmacy that it cost a friend of mine in CA $45. He

was

> surprised and said that they could not produce it for that price.

If

> I can't get my insurance to cover I will certainly shop around as

> there are a couple of other pharmas in town.

>

> I've followed the moisture issue very closely. I do react to

toxic

> mold, but have no such symptoms in my home here in Vegas. our

house

> is on a cement slab which is typical here. I guess the ground is

to

> hard to bother digging crawl spaces. We have no moisture problem

in

> the house. The bathrooms never even grow mold. We do have a

sprinkler

> system outside, but have desert landscape, so not really lots of

> water. I have trouble in buildings like the airport or where

there

> have been major water leaks. It's not like the desert is mold

free.

>

> I will post again every few days to let folks know how the nasal

> spray is working. I am so excited.

>

> I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought

> circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me -

the

> headache for almost 2 years -the flu/infection of the past month -

> you and Tony pushing me to see if I have sinus infection invading

my

> brain - and then your nasal spray with

antibiotic/antifungal/steroid -

> this combination seemed to fit perfectly with my history. I seem

to

> have inflammation in my head and brain, I had a fungal infection

at

> onset, and I ran a fever and seemed to have a throat infection

with

> MRSA involvement after the ENT nicked the back of my sinuses.

>

> Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be

sick

> the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am

hoping

> maybe that is not his plan.

>

> a

>

>

> >

> > Hey a,

> >

> > I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your

> prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really

do

> pray it helps you as much as it's helped me.

> >

> > Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that

came

> from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses.

But I

> get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last

thing I

> need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the

> dehumidifier helps me.

> >

> > I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that

the

> migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines

for

> years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost

daily.

> This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to

> mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more

energetic to

> boot. This spray is far better than the Benicar ever was for

> inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar

reduced

> my inflammation, it didn't come close to this.

> >

> > In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and

the

> antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on

something

> and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to

be

> taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to

keep

> it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good.

> >

> > I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who

told

> me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it

herself,

> but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all

the

> moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that

it

> makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older

> people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've

got

> arthritis or breathing issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever

> grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long,

and

> it's amazing how much water it sucks out of the air and how much

> better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a " mediterranean

> climate " . I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know,

perhaps

> you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape

> irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under

your

> house? They're known for retaining moisture.

> >

> > Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks

ago

> when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had

refused

> to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me

go

> for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing

me!

> Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's

been a

> life changer at this point.

> >

> > penny

> >

> > pjeanneus <pj7@> wrote:

> > I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the

first

> spray. So

> > please pray it works.

> >

> > It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? -

no

> > xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about

> hour

> > away from this prescription.

> >

> > I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover

but

> > the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage.

What a

> > joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance

run

> > around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance

to

> pay

> > for my prescription as they always do for all other

prescriptions.

> I

> > have no Medicare prescription coverage.

> >

> > Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems

to

> work.

> >

> > Penny, how are you doing????

> >

> > a Carnes

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Oh no, Nelly. God has not forgotten the French. That's why I am here

to haunt you.

a Jeanne

French) exist, and am I glad of that!! >

> Nelly

>I know you are sorry I am on this list, and didn't realize that my >undergrad degree was in theology.

I'm not sorry you're on this list, I'm sorry you talk crap!

Nelly (God is NOT one of my preoccupations, call me what you like)

[infections] Re: First spray - let us pray> > > Penny, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your prescription for > this nasal spray. I did copy what you posted last week and took it to > my drs' apt. She was happy to write out the compound prescription. > > I told the pharmacy that it cost a friend of mine in CA $45. He was > surprised and said that they could not produce it for that price. If > I can't get my insurance to cover I will certainly shop around as > there are a couple of other pharmas in town.> > I've followed the moisture issue very closely. I do react to toxic > mold, but have no such symptoms in my home here in Vegas. our house > is on a cement slab which is typical here. I guess the ground is to > hard to bother digging crawl spaces. We have no moisture problem in > the house. The bathrooms never even grow mold. We do have a sprinkler > system outside, but have desert landscape, so not really lots of > water. I have trouble in buildings like the airport or where there > have been major water leaks. It's not like the desert is mold free. > > I will post again every few days to let folks know how the nasal > spray is working. I am so excited. > > I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought > circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me - the > headache for almost 2 years -the flu/infection of the past month - > you and Tony pushing me to see if I have sinus infection invading my > brain - and then your nasal spray with antibiotic/antifungal/steroid -> this combination seemed to fit perfectly with my history. I seem to > have inflammation in my head and brain, I had a fungal infection at > onset, and I ran a fever and seemed to have a throat infection with > MRSA involvement after the ENT nicked the back of my sinuses.> > Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick > the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping > maybe that is not his plan.> > a> > > >> > Hey a,> > > > I'm sorry I didn't get your email before you got your > prescription. But it sounds like you got the right mix. I really do > pray it helps you as much as it's helped me.> > > > Mine doesn't have xylitol in it either, not sure where that came > from. I like xylitol though, use it in my normal saline rinses. But I > get nervous about using the rinses too much, because the last thing I > need in my head is water. Especially now that I know how much the > dehumidifier helps me.> > > > I'm doing fantastic with this spray, and now even better that the > migraines are gone thanks to the dehumidifier. I've had migraines for > years, and for at least the last 6 months they've been almost daily. > This is the first time in ages I've been headache free. Not to > mention have zero inflammation. And I'm feeling way more energetic to > boot. This spray is far better than the Benicar ever was for > inflammation, and as thrilled as I was with the way Benicar reduced > my inflammation, it didn't come close to this. > > > > In addition to the spray, I'm still taking my 2 other abx and the > antifungal. At some point I'm hoping to try cutting back on something > and see if I can maintain this level of well being. I'd like to be > taking fewer antimicrobials if possible, but I'm also willing to keep > it up if it's necessary to continue feeling good.> > > > I wake up every morning and just want to hug my friend who told > me about the dehumidifer. She's shocked she discovered it herself, > but she said she got to thinking about it after she sucked all the > moisture from her house and stopped having facial/jaw pain, that it > makes sense from an inflammatory perspective since so many older > people move to the desert to feel better, especially if they've got > arthritis or breathing issues. Hmmmm. Anyway, I'll be forever > grateful to her. I keep the dehumidifier running all day long, and > it's amazing how much water it sucks out of the air and how much > better I feel, despite the fact that I live in a "mediterranean > climate". I know you live in Las Vegas, but you never know, perhaps > you've got moisture issues as well? Do you have any landscape > irrigation around your house? Do you have a crawl space under your > house? They're known for retaining moisture. > > > > Anyway, this is a huge turn around for me since just 5 weeks ago > when I burst into tears at my doctor's office because he had refused > to refill my prescriptions until I came in to see him, making me go > for over a week without any meds. I felt like he was torturing me! > Thank God he refilled them all and filled this spray too. It's been a > life changer at this point.> > > > penny> > > > pjeanneus <pj7@> wrote:> > I got my compounded nasal spray today and did the first > spray. So > > please pray it works. > > > > It is a combo of amphotercin B, gentamycin, and dexameth??? - no > > xylitol. The pharmacist said to spray the xylitol I have about 1 > hour > > away from this prescription.> > > > I had to pay $180 for a month supply. My insurance should cover but > > the insurance claimed I have Medicare prescription coverage. What a > > joke. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the insurance run > > around in the US? Now I have to call and try and get insurance to > pay > > for my prescription as they always do for all other prescriptions. > I > > have no Medicare prescription coverage.> > > > Okay, enough whining. I will keep you posted on how this seems to > work.> > > > Penny, how are you doing????> > > > a Carnes> >> > > > > >

Nelly,

I have lived in a part of the US for 30 years where responses like

this are simply not done. It is very difficult for me emotionally to

deal with personal attacks such as you have aimed at me in public on

an email list.

I may be wrong, but I think I have only posted one comment about my

faith - the one which triggered your attack on me personally. I

recall several posts from others about Buddhism, meditation and even

calling someone and paying them to pray for you over the phone -

supposedly Christian. I don't make fun of these people's beliefs. I

try to argue logically with them in cases where I think they are

being scammed.

To me this email list has always been very scary. Perhaps I am overly

sensitive. Let's just agree to respect each other in every way we

can. When we cannot then let's shut up.

Sincerely,

a Carnes

>

> >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought

> >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me

>

> Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!

>

> >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick

> >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am

hoping

> >maybe that is not his plan.

>

> The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a

dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in

each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so

please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull

already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re

religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).

>

> Nelly

"Holy" smokes. I'm sorry to have to involve myself here as I find the hypersensitivity to this topic a bit puzzling. Personally, I'm tolerant of most religious or non-religious beliefs, especially if people find healing comfort in their views. I assumed, mistakenly I guess, that this conversation was more or less tongue-in-cheek and would go away quickly. But since it seems to be escalating instead, I'm going to remind people again that while we eschew censorship here, off-topic subjects are encouraged to be taken off-list. Basically to avoid getting mired down in stuff like this that doesn't really seem to have any inherent value to the majority of people who are here for discussion about infection and inflammation, not religion. So, while I don't personally care what people want to talk about, my suggestion, for the benefit of the list, is that we just drop

it. If anyone feels compelled to continue arguing about it, I'd recommend doing it privately via email or some other forum. Thanks, penny p.s. a, I don't think there's anything to be "scared" of here. Yes, Nelly can bark but I don't think she really bites. Same for most everybody here. As forthright as people sometimes are on this list, I think most who post here do so because they want to help, not harm. We're a bit unique, that's for sure, but I know I've benefited a lot from the people who've contributed here. A unique perspective might even be a good thing when it comes to tackling medical issues in a conformist world...but it's totally understandable if you aren't comfortable with it. pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Nelly,I have lived in a part of the US for 30 years where responses like this are simply not done. It is very difficult for me emotionally to deal with personal attacks such as you have aimed at me in public on an email list. I may be wrong, but I think I have only posted one comment about my faith - the one which triggered your attack on me personally. I recall several posts from others about Buddhism, meditation and even calling someone and paying them to pray for

you over the phone - supposedly Christian. I don't make fun of these people's beliefs. I try to argue logically with them in cases where I think they are being scammed. To me this email list has always been very scary. Perhaps I am overly sensitive. Let's just agree to respect each other in every way we can. When we cannot then let's shut up.Sincerely,a Carnes>> >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought > >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me > > Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!> > >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick > >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping > >maybe that is not his plan.> > The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I am soooooooo glad I live

in France, God largely forgets we (the French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).> > Nelly

a,

That's just IT!

You just don't even understand that people like me (who don't live where you live) might find it offensive when other people flog their religious stuff at everyone as if it were shared beliefs. God has no relevance to me and I certainly think it does not belong on this list.

You believe what you like, you believe that "maybe God wants me sick" or that" "Tony was sent to you" but I don't like having to read it, and all I did was tell you so. End of story as far as I am concerned

No God Nelly

[infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

Nelly,I have lived in a part of the US for 30 years where responses like this are simply not done. It is very difficult for me emotionally to deal with personal attacks such as you have aimed at me in public on an email list. I may be wrong, but I think I have only posted one comment about my faith - the one which triggered your attack on me personally. I recall several posts from others about Buddhism, meditation and even calling someone and paying them to pray for you over the phone - supposedly Christian. I don't make fun of these people's beliefs. I try to argue logically with them in cases where I think they are being scammed. To me this email list has always been very scary. Perhaps I am overly sensitive. Let's just agree to respect each other in every way we can. When we cannot then let's shut up.Sincerely,a Carnes >> >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought > >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me > > Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!> > >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick > >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am hoping > >maybe that is not his plan.> > The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I am soooooooo glad I live in France, God largely forgets we (the French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).> > Nelly

Nelly

This reminds me of a discussion I had with my sister recently.She was

eating mixed nuts and commented that a handfull of nuts everyday is

good for your health, I assured her I wake every morning with a

handfull of nuts and it hasn't helped me one iota. Often the way you

carry on I also think you wake with a handfull of nuts!In other

words, lady, you got some balls!!

tony

>

> a,

>

> That's just IT!

>

> You just don't even understand that people like me (who don't live

where you live) might find it offensive when other people flog their

religious stuff at everyone as if it were shared beliefs. God has no

relevance to me and I certainly think it does not belong on this

list.

>

> You believe what you like, you believe that " maybe God wants me

sick " or that " " Tony was sent to you " but I don't like having to read

it, and all I did was tell you so. End of story as far as I am

concerned

>

> No God Nelly

> [infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

>

>

> Nelly,

> I have lived in a part of the US for 30 years where responses

> this are simply not done. It is very difficult for me emotionally

to

> deal with personal attacks such as you have aimed at me in public

on

> an email list.

>

> I may be wrong, but I think I have only posted one comment about

my

> faith - the one which triggered your attack on me personally. I

> recall several posts from others about Buddhism, meditation and

even

> calling someone and paying them to pray for you over the phone -

> supposedly Christian. I don't make fun of these people's beliefs.

I

> try to argue logically with them in cases where I think they are

> being scammed.

>

> To me this email list has always been very scary. Perhaps I am

overly

> sensitive. Let's just agree to respect each other in every way we

> can. When we cannot then let's shut up.

>

> Sincerely,

> a Carnes

>

> >

> > >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought

> > >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for

me

> >

> > Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!

> >

> > >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be

sick

> > >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am

> hoping

> > >maybe that is not his plan.

> >

> > The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >

> > I am soooooooo glad I live in France, God largely forgets we

(the

> French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have

a

> dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God

is in

> each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so

> please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a

gutfull

> already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re

> religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).

> >

> > Nelly

>

>

>

>

>

>

Tony,

I'm sure you mean this as a compliment :)))))

No balls Nelly (not last time I checked at least! time to go to bed over here, I'll let you know what I wake up with in the morning :)) )

[infections] Re: First spray - let us pray> > > Nelly,> I have lived in a part of the US for 30 years where responses like > this are simply not done. It is very difficult for me emotionally to > deal with personal attacks such as you have aimed at me in public on > an email list. > > I may be wrong, but I think I have only posted one comment about my > faith - the one which triggered your attack on me personally. I > recall several posts from others about Buddhism, meditation and even > calling someone and paying them to pray for you over the phone - > supposedly Christian. I don't make fun of these people's beliefs. I > try to argue logically with them in cases where I think they are > being scammed. > > To me this email list has always been very scary. Perhaps I am overly > sensitive. Let's just agree to respect each other in every way we > can. When we cannot then let's shut up.> > Sincerely,> a Carnes> > >> > >I told my church friends yesterday that I felt God had brought > > >circumstances together that may be a healing combination for me > > > > Yeah! sure, Tony was sent to you by God, my oh my!!!!> > > > >Then I told the church friends maybe God planned for me to be sick > > >the rest of my life, and, if so, I would accept that. But I am > hoping > > >maybe that is not his plan.> > > > The crap one has to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > > I am soooooooo glad I live in France, God largely forgets we (the > French) exist, and am I glad of that!! Except right now we have a > dangerous clown for president who is trying to tell us that God is in > each of us. Most French people find this totally outrageous, so > please a, spare me this garbage here on I & I, I have a gutfull > already. France was the last sane bastion ON THIS PLANET, re > religion, I hate to see it go to the dogs (to the gods?).> > > > Nelly> > > > > >

I have never understood why

atheists, by and large, are in my experience so reactionary / bitter /

angry. You can

disbelieve in God without being all Nihilist about it, or confusing

spirituality with religion, or being mightily annoyed by anyone with a

different viewpoint.

Many atheists could

benefit from reading Andre Comte-Sponville as an antidote. The

Little Book of Atheist Spirituality is a good start. There is a

true atheist who respects religion and sees no inherent need to

indiscriminately ridicule, hate or fear it. And best of all, he's

French. ;-) It's straight from the Sorbonne, I didn't make it up.

By the way, Nelly, if

you think a was "flogging" her religion by making one passing

remark about it, you should meet some of our evangelical

fundamentalists over here. Then you'll know what a flogging is. Or

you could just read what many atheists have to say to believers about

atheist unbeliefs.

--Bob

Nelly Pointis wrote:

a,

That's just IT!

You just don't even understand that

people like me (who don't live where you live) might find it offensive

when other people flog their religious stuff at everyone as if it were

shared beliefs. God has no relevance to me and I certainly think it

does not belong on this list.

You believe what you like, you

believe that "maybe God wants me sick" or that" "Tony was sent to you"

but I don't like having to read it, and all I did was tell you so. End

of story as far as I am concerned

No God Nelly

Bob,

I didn't say I was an atheist, I am not even that, I just said God was not my concern (in fact AFAIC it is one of the most futile question in the universe). The only relevance I see in the concept of God is that so many people on this planet have this notion, this belief and that they feel it is a universal need to refer to what they call God.

>I have never understood why atheists, by and large, are in my experience so reactionary / bitter / >angry. You can disbelieve in God without being all Nihilist about it, or confusing spirituality with >religion, or being mightily annoyed by anyone with a different viewpoint.

Bob, you don't know me, I don't disbelieve in God, I can only acknowledge that some (many) humans have created this concept and that they appear to need to refer to it, fine by me, but I find the whole thing so totally ludicrous that it already takes a lot of self control on my part to zap that part of their functioning so that I can relate to them normally. I can only do so if they don't assume everybody has the same hallucination/delusion as themselves.

Actually I can sit down and talk about the concept of God with people for whom it has meaning, as long as we explicitly decide and agree to do so. What sends me wild is the assumptions "believers" are constantly making that they can God this and God that no matter what the topic is. And this happens non stop in America, I just don't like it.

I live I a country where God is a private matter, like masturbation I guess, you do what you like in the privacy of your own private life, you get together and do it together among consenting adults but you don't flog it on others. It is neither good or bad as long as you don't force it on others, and as long as you don't implicitly assume God is an accepted notion with all human beings, the way most Americans do. I find it shocking but I suspect you have to be French to really understand this. I have been stared at in total disbelief by people from around the globe more times than you can imagine.

You are right Bob, I am angry at the moment, and I am angry because we have a new president who has recently indicated that he had ideas for French society which are heavily inspired by Anglo-American Christian based societies. I, and many, many French people are just plain freaked out at this. I think this is why I snapped at a's (silly) references to God wanting her to remain ill etc. it kind of flashed before my eyes: is this the kind of stuff that is going to become common place over here too? Help!! But there is no help, we, the French, are the last bastion of laicity on this planet, the Turks being in the process of sneakily abandoning it too.

Andre Comte-Sponville is not somebody I find very interesting, his mundane boring, un-stimulating, cliché pontifications are certainly not where I will find spiritual inspiration.

Nelly

Re: [infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

I have never understood why atheists, by and large, are in my experience so reactionary / bitter / angry. You can disbelieve in God without being all Nihilist about it, or confusing spirituality with religion, or being mightily annoyed by anyone with a different viewpoint.Many atheists could benefit from reading Andre Comte-Sponville as an antidote. The Little Book of Atheist Spirituality is a good start. There is a true atheist who respects religion and sees no inherent need to indiscriminately ridicule, hate or fear it. And best of all, he's French. ;-) It's straight from the Sorbonne, I didn't make it up.By the way, Nelly, if you think a was "flogging" her religion by making one passing remark about it, you should meet some of our evangelical fundamentalists over here. Then you'll know what a flogging is. Or you could just read what many atheists have to say to believers about atheist unbeliefs.--BobNelly Pointis wrote:

a,

That's just IT!

You just don't even understand that people like me (who don't live where you live) might find it offensive when other people flog their religious stuff at everyone as if it were shared beliefs. God has no relevance to me and I certainly think it does not belong on this list.

You believe what you like, you believe that "maybe God wants me sick" or that" "Tony was sent to you" but I don't like having to read it, and all I did was tell you so. End of story as far as I am concerned

No God Nelly

Well, you learn something

everyday. Thanks for the insight, Nelly, and I'm sorry for jumping to

conclusions.

In the US, as you might have guessed, one would generally get that sort

of reaction only from an atheist, or perhaps an agnostic or, on a bad

day, a member of a non-Christian faith. We do consider religion a

relatively risky topic of actual discussion in mixed company, believe

it or not, but you're right ... many believers do not compartmentalize

their faith very much, and it pervades their public life to an extent.

Whether that constitutes an insidious threat to good taste, is perhaps

debatable ... but I can see your point of view. The really rabid ones

bother me, too, in approximately the same way as you describe -- our

main difference appears to be what our personal / cultural set-points

are.

Best,

--Bob

Nelly Pointis wrote:

Bob,

I didn't say I was an atheist, I am

not even that, I just said God was not my concern (in fact AFAIC it is

one of the most futile question in the universe). The only relevance I

see in the concept of God is that so many people on this planet have

this notion, this belief and that they feel it is a universal need to

refer to what they call God.

>I have never understood why atheists, by and large,

are in my experience so reactionary / bitter / >angry. You can

spirituality with >religion, or being mightily annoyed by anyone

with a different viewpoint.

Bob, you don't

know me, I don't disbelieve in God, I can only acknowledge that some

(many) humans have created this concept and that they appear to need to

refer to it, fine by me, but I find the whole thing so totally

ludicrous that it already takes a lot of self control on my part to zap

that part of their functioning so that I can relate to them normally. I

can only do so if they don't assume everybody has the same

hallucination/delusion as themselves.

Actually I can

sit down and talk about the concept of God with people for whom it has

meaning, as long as we explicitly decide and agree to do so. What sends

me wild is the assumptions "believers" are constantly making that they

can God this and God that no matter what the topic is. And this

happens non stop in America, I just don't like it.

I live I a country where God is a

private matter, like masturbation I guess, you do what you like in the

privacy of your own private life, you get together and do it together

among consenting adults but you don't flog it on others. It is neither

good or bad as long as you don't force it on others, and as long as you

don't implicitly assume God is an accepted notion with all human

beings, the way most Americans do. I find it shocking but I suspect you

have to be French to really understand this. I have been stared at in

total disbelief by people from around the globe more times than you can

imagine.

You are right Bob, I am angry at the

moment, and I am angry because we have a new president who has recently

indicated that he had ideas for French society which are heavily

inspired by Anglo-American Christian based societies. I, and many, many

French people are just plain freaked out at this. I think this is why I

snapped at a's (silly) references to God wanting her to remain ill

etc. it kind of flashed before my eyes: is this the kind of stuff that

is going to become common place over here too? Help!! But there is no

help, we, the French, are the last bastion of laicity on this planet,

the Turks being in the process of sneakily abandoning it too.

Andre Comte-Sponville is not

somebody I find very interesting, his mundane boring, un-stimulating,

cliché pontifications are certainly not where I will find spiritual

inspiration.

Nelly

-----

Original Message -----

Bob Grommes

To:

infections

Sent:

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:20 PM

Subject:

Re: [infections] Re: First spray - let us pray

I have never understood

why atheists, by and large, are in my experience so reactionary /

bitter / angry. You can

spirituality with religion, or being mightily annoyed by anyone with a

different viewpoint.

Many atheists

could benefit from reading Andre Comte-Sponville as an antidote. The

Little Book of Atheist Spirituality is a good start. There is a

true atheist who respects religion and sees no inherent need to

indiscriminately ridicule, hate or fear it. And best of all, he's

French. ;-) It's straight from the Sorbonne, I didn't make it up.

By the way, Nelly,

if you think a was "flogging" her religion by making one passing

remark about it, you should meet some of our evangelical

fundamentalists over here. Then you'll know what a flogging is. Or

you could just read what many atheists have to say to believers about

atheist unbeliefs.

--Bob

Nelly Pointis wrote:

a,

That's just IT!

You just don't even understand

that people like me (who don't live where you live) might find it

offensive when other people flog their religious stuff at everyone as

if it were shared beliefs. God has no relevance to me and I certainly

think it does not belong on this list.

You believe what you like, you

believe that "maybe God wants me sick" or that" "Tony was sent to you"

but I don't like having to read it, and all I did was tell you so. End

of story as far as I am concerned

No God Nelly

> I find it shocking but I suspect you have to be French to really

understand this. I have been stared at in total disbelief by people

from around the globe more times than you can imagine.

Well - what does that tell you about french views?

Haha, just being a jerk of course. :) Naturally I'm a francophile, I

worship Pasteur, Gauguin, and _Mort a credit_, what a blast it was to

read. I would think it really odd to have to suppress mentioning god,

but I do grasp your perspective re Sarkozy. (Now, I bet you're no

wilder than I am about a certain other sitting president! Personally I

totally did not vote for that gentleman!) I guess you're not kidding

about what France is like, considering France bars headscarves in

certain schools. I used to think that was outre - but then I heard

that the Turks themselves had some comparable rules, and I was like

wow, go figure, the Turks themselves.

" The wise is one alone, unwilling and willing to be called by the name

Zeus, " said Heraclitus. Now, incidentally, he also said " most people

do not take heed of the things they encounter, nor do they grasp them

even when they have learned about them, although they think they do " .

.. . which I think might be about masturbation . . . and if so wow,

what a paradox it is . . . I'm not certain though, he's famously

mysterious and difficult to interpret. . . anyway, I'm shocked that I

would mention such a thing, and I certainly chastise myself for that. . .

You bad, bad boy.

--Bob :-)

wrote:

> I find it shocking but I suspect you have to be French to really

understand this. I have been stared at in total disbelief by people

from around the globe more times than you can imagine.

Well - what does that tell you about french views?

Haha, just being a jerk of course. :) Naturally I'm a francophile, I

worship Pasteur, Gauguin, and _Mort a credit_, what a blast it was to

read. I would think it really odd to have to suppress mentioning god,

but I do grasp your perspective re Sarkozy. (Now, I bet you're no

wilder than I am about a certain other sitting president! Personally I

totally did not vote for that gentleman!) I guess you're not kidding

about what France is like, considering France bars headscarves in

certain schools. I used to think that was outre - but then I heard

that the Turks themselves had some comparable rules, and I was like

wow, go figure, the Turks themselves.

"The wise is one alone, unwilling and willing to be called by the name

Zeus," said Heraclitus. Now, incidentally, he also said "most people

do not take heed of the things they encounter, nor do they grasp them

even when they have learned about them, although they think they do" .

.. . which I think might be about masturbation . . . and if so wow,

what a paradox it is . . . I'm not certain though, he's famously

mysterious and difficult to interpret. . . anyway, I'm shocked that I

would mention such a thing, and I certainly chastise myself for that. .