RemedySpot.com

Re: Penny's nasal spray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, still taking both. At some point I'm going to see if I can get by without them, but so far I havn'et been able to. For a while I was having a lot of tendon issues with the Cipro but that suddenly cleared up, and the relief I get is worth the tendon risk. Yesterday, after my trip I couldn't find my cipro so didn't take it last night. Normally I can tell the next morning if I miss a dose but it didn't phase me so that's encouraging. I'd love to get off of it at some point, but not going to mess with what's working at this point. I was also really tired after my trip (it was a very intense trip) but I bounced back really well today. Had to be out of the house a lot and totally handled it. All because of this nasal spray, without a doubt. pennypjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Penny, I found it and printed it out.Are you still taking penicillin VK and Cipro? (You know I can't take Cipro, but have taken the penicillin VK and got SOME help but not a cure.Yes, I certainly still have sinus infection and may well have it ongoing even when I don't have obvious symptoms. Your spray sounds like it MIGHT help me. Now to figure out when my next doctor's apt. is.aAmphotericin-B .0170Dexamethasone .170 (can be less)Gentamycin 80mg in NL Saline 60ml2 sprays each nostril twice daily for 6 weeks(my doc gave me 3 refills, which I plan to use)So far my

insurance has refused to pay, but it was $45 for 6 weeks. Something I can definitely handle for this much success. So far this is making a huge difference for me. Energy's up, headache's & head pressure way down, overall body pain levels down. Not waking up feeling like there's goo stuck somewhere between my ears that I can't quite locate or discharge. It's definitely one of the better things I've tried so far, and I've heard this numerous times from other patients. It's just taken a long time for me to get the whole thing together and to get the script. Bleu's always been a big Amphotericin B nasal spray proponent so that alone might help a lot of people with chronic infections. But I think there's really something to having the mixture of anti-fungal and antibiotic. I also have to say that I haven't yet been able to stop taking penicillin VK or the Cipro but I'm seeing the possibility of cutting back

there after a while since I forgot one evening dose and woke up headache free. Strangely, my cipro/tendon issues seem to be resolving event thought I've been on Cipro for several months now. They're feeling much better.