RemedySpot.com

Humidity and head pressure?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You know what? It occurred to me that if we pwc do have slightly elevated levels of fluid on the brain (intercranial hypertension), that drying our environment might somehow affect that pressure. I know it sounds silly, but it's well known that the slightest change of barometric pressure, which we're not even consciously aware of, triggers migraines in many, many people. The slightest imbalance of fluid inside and outside the ear drum can also cause severe pain and other problems. Perhaps by reducing external moisture as much as possible, the internal fluids and pressure/inflammation are somehow slightly affected? This isn't scientific, obviously. Just a guess at why reducing moisture in the air has had such a big impact on me. Same for my friend as well. She was getting so bad that just the touch of the pillow on her face was causing pain. She had to put ultra soft things under her face and still was sleepless due

to pain in her face/head and jaw when lying down. Since she started dehumidifying her room, that's no longer happening at all and she's sleeping fine without pain. Weird, huh?