RemedySpot.com

Re: dehumidifier link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went to a website called something like refurbish.com and got a big $250 unit for $99. It came as brand new with a full warranty and has worked great. It's a Haier, and comes with all the bells and whistles. Apparently this refurbish website has a high satisfaction rating. There are smaller/cheaper ones that don't have as many convenience features. Naturally you'd have to empty them more frequently, but I'm going to look into those for my daughters' rooms. See if it helps them with minor issues that could be related (like occasional asthma and allergy type symptoms). I'm still marveling at what a difference this has made...every day waking up headache free. Dealing with fatigue and pain are tough to cope with, but the migraines are living hell. When you're in the middle of a full-on migraine, you can't help but think death would be a good out. When you're

facing that on a daily basis, it's extremely tough. So this solution was completely unexpected...one of those miracles you're always hoping for, but rarely have the good fortune to stumble across. Seriously, every morning when I wake up headache free, all I can think about is wanting to tell my friend how much I love her for this. :-) One of the best gifts I've ever, ever been given. penny amydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: http://www.airdehumidifier.com/how much did your dehumidifyers cost?

Make that refurbishdepot.com pennyPenny Houle <pennyhoule@...> wrote: I went to a website called something like refurbish.com and got a big $250 unit for $99. It came as brand new with a full warranty and has worked great. It's a Haier, and comes with all the bells and whistles. Apparently this refurbish website has a high satisfaction rating. There are smaller/cheaper ones that don't have as many convenience features.

Naturally you'd have to empty them more frequently, but I'm going to look into those for my daughters' rooms. See if it helps them with minor issues that could be related (like occasional asthma and allergy type symptoms). I'm still marveling at what a difference this has made...every day waking up headache free. Dealing with fatigue and pain are tough to cope with, but the migraines are living hell. When you're in the middle of a full-on migraine, you can't help but think death would be a good out. When you're facing that on a daily basis, it's extremely tough. So this solution was completely unexpected...one of those miracles you're always hoping for, but rarely have the good fortune to stumble across. Seriously, every morning when I wake up headache free, all I can think about is wanting to tell my friend how much I love her for this. :-) One of the best gifts I've ever, ever been given. penny amydent9 <amydent9hotmail> wrote: http://www.airdehumidifier.com/how much did your dehumidifyers cost?