RemedySpot.com

pennys magic spray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so brain asleep I cant follow the posts

but the spray you are talking about, is it covered by medicare?

is there anything objectionable about it that an alternativee md

wouldnt like?

or must one have a test result or a ENT to get it prescribed?

once you start must you stay on it forever?

any bad side effects

cost?

I am on high amoxocillan, would that still be ok

thanks, amydent9@...

I don't know about Medicare, Amy, since it's a compounded spray (meaning custom made by a compounding pharmacist). I don't know how they can deny you if it's something you need, but if they do, you might be able to substitute 3 individual sprays to get the same effect and force Medicare to cover it that way. I think a has experience with Medicare. I paid $45 out-of-pocket for mine, and I'd pay way more than that based on my results, but a had to pay a whole lot more, something like $180, and I think she went through Medicare. Her pharmacist said they couldn't make it for $45, so I don't know why mine was so much cheaper than hers. To complicate it even more, my friend, whose insurance is similar to mine, paid only a $10 co-pay. So I'm going to double check with my insurance to see why I had to pay out of pocket. You do need a doc to prescribe it, but you don't have to be tested unless a doc wants to test

you. My ENT told me it wouldn't help my bugs because I tested negative for fungus and she claimed my other bugs would be resistant to the gentamycin, so I got it from my GP instead, just based on other people's positive reports. Turns out my ENT was DEFINITELY wrong. This has had a huge effect on my bugs. It's not designed to be on forever, but as you know, a lot of us end up needing to stay on abx long term, so I'm not ruling out staying on it as long as necessary, if they'll allow it. As for your alternative doc. Depends on his approach. The spray is all prescription only. Gentamycin is an antibiotic, amphotericin B is a powerful antifungal (and in oral form is very tough on your organs, so the topical spray is they way to go to prevent harm from that) and a tiny amount of steroid is in the mix to get the spray where it needs to go. The pharmacist assured us that it was not a

dangerous amount of steroid at all. I haven't had any side effects at all, except positive ones, but I can't speak for how someone else might respond to these drugs. All I've heard is positives from people who've used it, plus positives from people on this list who've used Amphotericin B spray alone. penny amydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: I am so brain asleep I cant follow the postsbut the spray you are

talking about, is it covered by medicare?is there anything objectionable about it that an alternativee mdwouldnt like?or must one have a test result or a ENT to get it prescribed?once you start must you stay on it forever?any bad side effectscost?I am on high amoxocillan, would that still be okthanks, amydent9hotmail