RemedySpot.com

boost immune /penny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not sure what to make of my current/lyme dr. There are both things

I like and things I dont. He doesnt test for any cfids kinds of

infections or other sinus stuff, only lyme and tick co-infections.

However he did the lyme test I watned and I ahd a lyme diagnosis

instantly. He appears to be using a immune boosting plan similar to

one used 10 years ago by the center for special immunology, orange

county CA., by Dr ferre akbapour. I did see them but I couldnt afford

all the supplements they wanted.Thats propbalably why I didn t have

results. they also did not test for lyme but rather were treating

mycoplasma incognitus / fermentens.

I am rather pissed at them now for not testing cfids patients for lyme

disease.

Anyways the current doc is into some kind of electrical zapper, not

THE zapper which helps the mitochondria somehow. Someone from the CA

lyme groups swears by it, she had this same dr.

This dr alos agrees wiht me that the root canal is very bad news,in

the toxicity and immune dept and wants it pulled. OF course I ahve

researched this up and dcown for 10 years and agree. Its all just

finances as to what I can actually afford to do.

I think this doc is also into glultathiane but hasnt started it yet.

I'm not sure what sam-e and co-Q ten do but I am noticing sometihng in

my brain and or sleep. I am still ramping up the doses, but think

they help immune too. Amy

Yeah, I understand the ambivalence. But at least you've got someone who's trying now. And I don't think it can hurt to try those things, unless it's going to hurt you financially. CoQ10 could be helpful for you, but expensive. Not sure about the Sam E. Different things for different beings, I suppose. And often times the drugs that can help with the lyme can help with other bugs you might have that they're not testing for. I really hope you find some relief from this, make some progress. And if this doc isn't all you hoped for, maybe he'll lead you to someone better. That's sort of how this thing works, unfortunately. I have a hard time too, not getting angry at pretty much the entire medical profession which is in denial about all the people out here who are so clearly suffering from infections and need help with proper treatment. pennyamydent9

<amydent9@...> wrote: I'm not sure what to make of my current/lyme dr. There are both thingsI like and things I dont. He doesnt test for any cfids kinds ofinfections or other sinus stuff, only lyme and tick co-infections. However he did the lyme test I watned and I ahd a lyme diagnosisinstantly. He appears to be using a immune boosting plan similar toone used 10 years ago by the center for special immunology, orangecounty CA., by Dr ferre akbapour. I did see them but I couldnt affordall the supplements they

wanted.Thats propbalably why I didn t haveresults. they also did not test for lyme but rather were treatingmycoplasma incognitus / fermentens.I am rather pissed at them now for not testing cfids patients for lymedisease.Anyways the current doc is into some kind of electrical zapper, notTHE zapper which helps the mitochondria somehow. Someone from the CAlyme groups swears by it, she had this same dr.This dr alos agrees wiht me that the root canal is very bad news,inthe toxicity and immune dept and wants it pulled. OF course I ahveresearched this up and dcown for 10 years and agree. Its all justfinances as to what I can actually afford to do.I think this doc is also into glultathiane but hasnt started it yet.I'm not sure what sam-e and co-Q ten do but I am noticing sometihng inmy brain and or sleep. I am still ramping up the doses, but thinkthey help immune too.

Amy