RemedySpot.com

re CAT scans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is it important to get any specific details or method on a sinus CAT scan?

issues include looking for jaw infections

sinus mold

mercury

and pain behind eyes in sinuses

lyme

problem root canal causing mold bacteria toxins etc I think

thanks, amy

The key is getting a good doctor who knows what to order and then how to read the scan. There are many factors which include where/what to scan, the position you're in when being scanned, the thickness of the scanning slices, etc.

The key is finding a good doctor/radiologist. Don't ask me how to do that. But ideally you want someone who's thorough and precise and willing to take the time to really review the scan for irregularities. I think those docs are rare.So like everything else, we take what we can get, which usually means it's got to be really obvious before inks it's considered serious enough to do anything about.

penny

From: amydent9 <amydent9@...>Subject: [infections] re CAT scansinfections Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 1:55 PM

is it important to get any specific details or method on a sinus CAT scan?issues include looking for jaw infections sinus moldmercuryand pain behind eyes in sinuseslymeproblem root canal causing mold bacteria toxins etc I thinkthanks, amy