RemedySpot.com

Re: Shelly, Grape Seed, was: Chlorella - DualDetox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you , that was very helpful.

we have already started grape s and ds is doing very well indeed. Teacher commented that he was a 100% golden boy yesterday and today (makes such a nice change :) and his cognitive has been simply excellent past few days. Not sure if it is due to gse only as we have restarted several other things... We are using it in combo with green tea as those two are also supposed to act synergestically – on viruses.

we used phospcholine in the past, no effect. At the same time as clo. Will restart clo when we start the brand you recommend, will be interesting to see.

our local supplier has the Enzymatic Therapy one, I'm def ordering it next time, thanks so much. Btw there is another brand that has the same combo with phospcholine, by Poliquin the training guru fwiw.

natasa x

On the grapeseed extract. I had purchased off the clearance rack for $2 enzymatic therapy Grape Seed PCO phytosome 100mg. It contained Grape (vitis vinifera) seed phytosome one part grape seed extract, standardized to contain 95% polyphenols including procyanidolic oligomers (pco's), bound in two parts phosphatidylcholine using a patented process. I gave him four to six a day of these times four bottles of sixty per muscle testing. Giving this with cod liver oil was crucial because of its reactivity together. I believe the process of this grapeseed extract and the fact it was bound together with the phosphatidylcholine to be a key factor in his wellness. Choline is in this to boost the power of the grape seed. We had started the clo two months prior so he was fully loaded with clo before beginning on the grapeseed extract. I believe both the choline/cod liver oil had an effect (see Megsons research on Bethachanol (cholines) and cod liver oils clearing blocked pathways in the brain). I also believe that the grapeseed extract was boosted in effects by the choline. I also believe in the synergistic effects of the clo/grapeseed extract possible killing off lymes pathogens.

We also healed the gut with digestive enzymes, he had a massive yeast protocol, he took 150 billion of custom probiotics daily, he used the high dose virastop protocol, he used many many supplements, he used antibacterials and he zinc loaded. We did all of these things together almost simultaneously over 8 months with the chelating to get him well. He took mega doses of vitamin C 10,000mg a day to bowel tolerance. I can not know which was more important because autism being a puzzle, it took all of the pieces. I have not completely listed everything we did here. I think the chelation played a major role. I know we got those sudden gains from these supplements, but the consistant week after week gains came from the chelation and the basic supplements he was on. We did things much faster doing multiple protocols at the same time because he refused to take supplements once he turned 18, so we moved much faster in pace than what would normally be done.

In a nutshell for 151lb boy we did:

1T cod liver oil 3x a day for 2 months (ramp up slowly) then introduce

400 mg grapeseed extract from enzymatic therapy with phosphyatidytlcholine in it, 1 cap 4 x a day (ramp up slowly)

while you keep on treating for yeast, chelation, everything else you are doing.

My sons major changes were immediate and permanent. OCD gone, eye contact, verbal and socialization through the roof.

Even when he was better though he didn't realize he was capable of learning things and had to be forcibly bribed (aba) with unlimited pepsi to learn things like hand washing, nail clipping, hair brushing, making a sandwich, bathing, going out of the house, and driving. We made a list of twelve life skills and worked on one a month. He was capable of things but he had to be nudged to get there after he became well.