Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very good ones

Jules

Romero

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

-- *Re: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] I like these quotes

Here are some good ones...

"Do not go where the path may lead, go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - Brault

The time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

If you are ready to die, you are ready to live. - Rev. Graham

If I did not wear torn pants, orthopedic shoes, frantic disheveled hair, that is to say, if I did not tone down my beauty, people would go mad. Married men would run amuck. ~ Ueland

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. - Aird

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work. - A. Edison

In a situation where there is no righteous person, try to be a righteous person. – Hillel

Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. - Mark Twain

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a way so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Indian Proverb

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Robin to Pooh

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. - Rabindranath Tagore

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. - Reagan

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway. - Wayne

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Kathy Ratkiewicz <Kathy_Rcomcast (DOT) net> wrote:

When the world says, "Give up!"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time…"

Author unknown

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:

"What! You, too? I thought I was the only one."

C.S.

If you don't like something, change it: If you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Engelbreit

There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now.

Mark Victor Hansen, author