RemedySpot.com

question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is one of those big "selling points" of diets and even gastric bypass surgery. "buying clothing off the shelf".

I've never been able to "buy clothing off the shelf" even WHEN I was so thin, all the bones stuck out and furthermore then, NOTHING fit me right. Actually in the larger sizes they fit better.

When I was in my early 20's I became so disgusted with how badly clothing was made, how you couldn't really get anything you wanted that I started making my own clothing. That's the only way I could get something to REALLY fit me. And I was fairly slim then (as slim as *I* get).

Best, Sue

http://obesitysurgery-info.comhttp://healthread.net

*** The quiet voice of conscience is drowned out by the cries of the crowd. *** Evil draws its power from indecision and concern for what other people think. (Pope Benedict XVI)

----- Original Message ----- From: Barbara I would like to be able to go to a store and buy some clothes that fit the first time I try them on. Barb http://www.thefatmanwalking.com/

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Beth have you tried eating bananas? the potassium in them helps reduce cramp so this may be something to think about.The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Evenweave), stitching on RRs = Margaret Sherry and bell-pull also WIPs/UFOs = 3 x Wentzler, Celtic Summer

Guest guest

Thanks ...I will try that too! Bethdougpapa@... wrote: I am having foot cramping...especially in the morning before I wake up...also my feet are sore all day...I walk with good shoes, also have heel inserts

inside...anyone out there have any tips for why my feet are cramping and sore? I walk about 3 miles a day...Beth Beth: I have had lots of feet and leg cramps. I would mix 1/4 tsp lite salt and 1/4 tsp regular salt in a glass of water. After drinking this the cramps were gone within minutes. Recently I started taking these supplements daily and have not needed the salt. MAGNESIUM 533mg, ZINC 20 mg, CALCIUM 666mg. My doctor prescribed QUININE SULFATE 325mg. But I have only had it two days. So don't know how much help it is, yet. Good luck to you. Cramps are bad!!!!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

I have two sons who wrestled so I was around a lot of wrestling tourneys over the years. They all constantly ate lots of bananas to stave off cramps. The coaches claimed it was the potassium in the bananas. I'm not an expert, but a banana before bedtime might help, after all, a banana a day keeps the cramps.......no, that's not right. Good luck. Beth Lackey wrote: Thanks ...I will try that too! Bethdougpapa@... wrote: I am having foot cramping...especially in the morning before I wake up...also my feet are sore all day...I walk with good shoes, also have heel inserts inside...anyone out there have any tips for why my feet are cramping and sore? I walk about 3 miles a day...Beth Beth: I have had lots of feet and leg cramps. I would mix 1/4 tsp lite salt and 1/4 tsp regular salt in a glass of water. After drinking this the cramps were gone within minutes. Recently I started taking these supplements daily and

have not needed the salt. MAGNESIUM 533mg, ZINC 20 mg, CALCIUM 666mg. My doctor prescribed QUININE SULFATE 325mg. But I have only had it two days. So don't know how much help it is, yet. Good luck to you. Cramps are bad!!!! Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hey, Seth, this is Obie. Using DMSO, in my opinion, for this bacteria will

be much slower. If you'd like to be finished with the infection, buy 1 5th

of Everclear and 1 plastic Garden Spray bottle at Walmart. Put 17 parts

water and 3 parts Everclear in the spray bottle (Sanitary Solution will be

15% Food Grade Alcohol) and spray it into your month several times per day.

If you'll swirl it around in mouth, over teeth, gums, all tissue and swallow

in small potions or all at once, it will clear all bacteria from everything

it touches; even H. pylori (spell), all others, in your stomach. Best

regards, Obie.

_____

[mailto:DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO ] On Behalf Of seth sato

Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:31 AM

To: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO

Subject: question

Has anyone ever treated a stomach ulcer utilizing DMSO?

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.

<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping