RemedySpot.com

Re: * Re: I like these quotes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Keep em coming. I love this. Great ones Colleen thanks.

Jules

Romero

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

-- *[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Re: I like these quotes

Here's my current faves. A few of you will probably recognize some of them "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.""Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man; it was not reasoned into him and cannot be reasoned out." Sydney 1771-1845"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God! Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.""If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it." "If you ever think we are too small to make a difference, try spending the night cooped up with a mosquito" -Swahili proverb-"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." - Purkey>> When the world says, "Give up!"> > Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."> > Author unknown> > > > Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:> > "What! You, too? I thought I was the only one."> > C.S. > > > > If you don't like something, change it: If you can't change it, change the> way you think about it.> > Engelbreit> > > > There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.> So what. Get started now.> > Mark Victor Hansen, author>