RemedySpot.com

4 Zyto reports w LDM-100 spreadsheet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Listmates,

I am very excited about what has just been put up in the files. A mom has generously shared her son's 4 Zyto reports showing the organism movement when starting the LDM-100. I have put the organsim movement (viral, bacterial, lyme, yeast) from these 4 reports into an Excel spreadsheet so you can better see the organism movement between the 4 reports.

The first one was 2 weeks prior to the LDM-100 (10/30), started LDM-100 on 11/14, 11/19 the child broke out in a slight rash so she ran another Zyto to track organism movement, then in a full rash on 11/24 she ran another Zyto, then ran another one on 12/10.

We have permission to disseminate this information without the childs identity. In sharing and on the report I am not using the mom or childs name. She is a valued member of this group, and I can't thank her enough for her share!!!! On this group the mom herself has posted the organism movement section of 2 of the reports already...so on this group, but not for outside share, we can get further input from the mom. I have personally asked a TON more questions of the mom off-list in putting these reports together. We have not had time to detail all the answers, but I did not want to withhold the info from the group any longer. For the spreadsheet we just combined with a prior and post report for an overall organism movement so you could see the whole picture in a condensed easy to follow format.

Like some of the other more progressive equipment this group uses, the Zyto is an important tool to track organism movement, especially for those that want to track what the body or a supplement is doing. This is also an important tool, as you can see with the rash, if you want to know what is happening with organisms during detoxification times like a rash or behavior changes. The Zyto report is actually much more detailed with supplement and other info, but for this group we are only using the part with the organism movement.

If anyone else on the group does run Zyto reports that they would be willing to share with the group I have set up a dedicated file to house the reports. Tami, Lorina or I are happy to help put up the info into spreadsheets or into the group files to assist in this important share.

Thank you to this important, cutting edge group!!!

Rita