RemedySpot.com

Re: neurotransmitter testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Limin...I guess I will wait to see Dr. TW before deciding what to do about it. Interesting, we used to supplement with coQ10 that included taurine. He seemed to do really well on that product.

Tami

neurotransmitter testing

Hello! Has anyone done the NeuroScience neurotransmitter testing?

We just got our labs back and of course I can never wait for the doctor consult. It had some interesting things I didn't expect, but there is always that chance that I am not interpreting properly since this is the first time I've seen this test.

Seratonin, dopamine, gaba - NORMAL (that seems weird to me, I didn't expect that)

Taurine and glycine - super high

glutamine, glutamate, tyramine, histamine and norepinephrine - slightly high

Everything else in range

Any thoughts?

Tami

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Tami,

After you consult with Dr. TW, please kindly post your decision. It will be interesting and educational for all to learn. Thanks.

Limin

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 09:26

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: neurotransmitter testing

Thanks Limin...I guess I will wait to see Dr. TW before deciding what to do about it. Interesting, we used to supplement with coQ10 that included taurine. He seemed to do really well on that product. Tami neurotransmitter testing

Hello! Has anyone done the NeuroScience neurotransmitter testing?We just got our labs back and of course I can never wait for the doctor consult. It had some interesting things I didn't expect, but there is always that chance that I am not interpreting properly since this is the first time I've seen this test.Seratonin, dopamine, gaba - NORMAL (that seems weird to me, I didn't expect that)Taurine and glycine - super highglutamine, glutamate, tyramine, histamine and norepinephrine - slightly highEverything else in rangeAny thoughts?Tami

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Will do...it won't be till after Christmas though.

neurotransmitter testing

Hello! Has anyone done the NeuroScience neurotransmitter testing?

We just got our labs back and of course I can never wait for the doctor consult. It had some interesting things I didn't expect, but there is always that chance that I am not interpreting properly since this is the first time I've seen this test.

Seratonin, dopamine, gaba - NORMAL (that seems weird to me, I didn't expect that)

Taurine and glycine - super high

glutamine, glutamate, tyramine, histamine and norepinephrine - slightly high

Everything else in range

Any thoughts?

Tami

Listen=2

0to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!