RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Anyone Working with Dr. Amy Derksen??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please post pictures Lorina of Zander, I know I would love to see them.

Darci

-----Original Message-----From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of LorinaSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 5:01 PMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Anyone Working with Dr. Amy Derksen??

WE have been working with DA over 2 1/2 years now. My son saw her 3 months after been diagnosed with ASD - he was non-verbal - uncontrollable - self injuring himself - 3 yrs old and still in diapers ---- with the diagnosed from Western Doc who stated " Your lucky you ever heard him call you Mommy because you most likely will NEVER hear him talk about. You will need to look into a home for him in the future, because he will be to hard to control." I still remember that day perfectly ----last June I took my son to this very Doc who stated these words to me - and Zander looked straight at her and said " Hi my name is Zander and I am 5 yrs old" you know this Doc basically told me that he grew out of what he was going through at the time - So with that said (I will not go into more detail on what I said after that comment) DA in 3 months got my son to sleep through the night without me/husband holding him down for 2 hrs before he passed out. She got him to "Smile" again, and she gave us HOPE that we were doing the right thing with our child through her. Today my son can Read/Write/interact with other's /pretend play/ and follow ALL directions within reason for a 5 yr old. I have done little to know therapy with Zander as all our money went towards healing his gut/brain --- and it has paid off well.She is the 2nd angel that came into our life's the first is my dear friend Rita.Oh if you would like pictures of when Zander saw DA - to 3 months into treatment - 1 year - 2 year and present let me know I can share with you.Lorina>> Looking for a great Lyme doctor for my two year old. Has anyone > worked with Dr. Derksen? If so, I would really appreciate hearing > about your experience. Thank you!>