RemedySpot.com

Amalgam removal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I have been having having this problems since June this year. I am in Australia and but them it was Winter here, I caught a cold that went away in a few weeks, but the cough didn't and it has been worse for the last 3 months.

I removed 2 amalgams 5 weeks ago (went to a holistic dentist) but I don't think that was a good idea as I have been reading that if I have problems with the lungs I should not removed the amalgams untill I am well, so I let it go until I recover.

I went to see a Chinese practitioner yesterday and she did Acupuncture and I feel a bit better this morning, so I will continue the treatment for the next few weeks and see if I improve. I have also make changes in my diet and drink more water as she said that my lungs are very dry.

I know I have to make changes in my home as I see the carpet being a culprid too, my main environment is home as I am a full time mum, so I need to look around for things I maybe allergic to.

I will buy the viporiser as I feel that may me too.

We are in Sring at the moment but the weather is so funny here that we get the four seasons in a day and that does not help me at all.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Olga