RemedySpot.com

visits to Dr. E and Dr. A

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rita (and Lorina),

Thanks so much for your replies. These doctors sound incredible, but I didn't think it would be feasible to see them occasionally and get any benefits. I didn't know about the sound recordings. It won't be possible to see them for several months, but it's something to think about sometime in late spring of next year. Typically, do patients from out-of-town stay for 2-3 days for LED and QN treatments?

Thanks again,

Sharon

PS - you all are wonderful!

11a.

Re: Anyone Working with Dr. Amy Derksen??

Posted by: "childbalance" rchildbalance@... childbalance

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:22 pm (PST)

This system is driving me crazy, here's what I posted that went to Yahoo never, never land:Sharon,Lorina is about 25 min from me in the Puget Sound area. We are both about 1 hour from DA/DE...so we're all fairly local...just deal with A LOT of traffic...and West Coast mold.I saw DA about every 2 months when starting. Then due to $'s I went into idle mode and only saw her about 4 times the following year. Starting this January I added DE with the cold laser. We did about 15 QN treatments at the same time as 13 LED treatments around 1 week apart. At the same time we increased our appts w/DA to 1x month. At the end of the LED treatments we went to 1x a month for both (scheduled together) which is where we we are currently maintaining.Just like any other dr...you can be in idle mode with these drs as well, you're the boss (in our case, our financial constraints were the boss more than me...I wanted to do DE/cold laser and Valkion much sooner than we did). Just like Lorina said, the turning point for us was the LDM-100. As he started pealing away the layers, I needed someone that knew what they were doing and his bodies need to detox kicked up our need to see them. The faster and more you detox, the more you need to see them.In regards to the distance thing, once you've been here to see them and are an established patient, you can do phone consults and voice recordings (they do the voice recording and will walk you through it). We have people on our WA list that saw her then had to move. They only do phone consults...and they are progressing just great.I personnally like to see them directly, but many, even those that live here do phone consults. Lorina & I have a funny story. She called me about Zander wigging out at one point. She gave me the list of what he was on. I said I think it's the garlic.....No she said, it couldn't be, he tested good on everything he was on. I said, He's changing fast Lorina. She called DA, they did a phone consult w/voice recording. She called me back....it was the garlic (LOL). Zander does not need much, and when he's done, he's done and his body will take it from there...we've all learned and kid about it.RitaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!