RemedySpot.com

our supplements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!!

probiotics (Kirkmans)

fish oil (organic)

mag citrate (Kirkmans)

mag/cal caplets (organic)

He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner.

I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

It depends on the child, but have you done cod liver oil? My daughter is doing well on it.

If your concerned about yeast I'd cut down on the gatorade and orange juice and lemonade

as well. Lots of sugar. I also give S. boullardi for yeast and bacteria as well as culturelle or

pro-bio gold.

Kathy

our supplements

Hi

If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!!

probiotics (Kirkmans)

fish oil (organic)

mag citrate (Kirkmans)

mag/cal caplets (organic)

He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade, orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner.

I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast.

Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :)

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM