RemedySpot.com

Re:cysts coated in fibrin?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

That's a very intelligent question and its good that you brought it up. We haven't talked about this much, or at least recently, but its very important. I have seen reports that many think the reason lyme is difficult to kill is because it hides in biofilm, consisting of fibrin, heavy metals and our own plasma from our white blood cells. It is like a little soldier, camouflaging itself. Thus, many do recommend chelation to remove the metals so the white blood cells won't avoid it. I believe Dr. K said that our white blood cells avoid heavy metals because they know they are harmful. Also the fibrin is said to be decreased by lumbrokinase, serrapeptase, nattakinase, and/or proteolytic enzymes. Often people call these systemic enzymes since they are more for going throughout the body, not for digesting food. I think you have to take them away from food though in order for them to go throughout the body.

Some have said that they can thin the blood quite substantially, and may cause internal bleeding. I have never seen a posting that this has happened, but rather people have reported improvements. But, even so, know that its good to learn and carefully administer whichever ones you choose. Many have used Virastop, so you can do lots of googling to learn of people's reaction to that. Many doctors do use systemic enzymes as part of killing lyme, as well as other pathogens. I have seen reports that other pathogens also hide in this biofilm, but more because they just happened to be there. Other pathogens don't usually get as much credit for being intelligent as the lyme does. I don't know if there is link between cyst form and biofilm, but have seen reports that the spirochete form uses it. I have actually not used these enzymes much, but will in the future.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

Hi,What are Lyme cysts composed of other than the rolled up spirocheteform? Do they have a fibrin coating? If so, do proteolytic enzymeshelp get rid of the cyst form?Thanks,P.S. I'm new to the Lyme world and a bit brain fogged, so I'll try tolimit myself to one stupid question a day. Thanks for the replies so far.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!