RemedySpot.com

Re:Monolaurin Die-Off Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadia:

Did your doctor say he would give more help if strong die-off happened? Options are reduce dose, give a short break till symptoms get better, add more things in for mopping up die-off (modifilan, alginates, Pectasol chelation complex, charcoal), add things that support the liver (milk thistle, artichoke, broccoli sprouts, parsley, Unda 243), add in things to support the lymph (Burbur), add in nerve protectors (lithium orotate, mellatonin), add in anti-inflammatories (turmeric). I am sure there are more options that these, but I have used all of these (except charcoal), thus I like to only report things I have used. I actually use several things daily, and increase things during strong die-off.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

Hi all,My son is seeing Dr. . He recommended starting Monolaurin.I was giving him 4 capsules a day. He is also on Diflucan and probiotics.4 days ago, he started a very strong die-off. Non compliance, aggressivity, pain (not sure where. He is non-verbal), and fatigue. I have had to cancel his school, ABA session and playdates. We cannot put his shoes on, get him to sit on the table. It has been really hard on him and the whole faily.I've tried giving him charcoal, motrin but no real results. I've scaled the Motrin down to 3 capsules a day.Any advice?Thanks,NadiaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!