RemedySpot.com

-- Re: autism may be from pleomorphic pathogens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

do you or any family members have lyme then? did they dest to see how many generations

back,had the lyme/syphiles-some say it could go back over 7.

roger

Subject: Re: autism may be from pleomorphic pathogensTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 AM

The actually treat miasms in a certain order so everyone gets treated for all of them. If a person seems to be "stuck", an energy test via computer (CORE is what they use, although there are other systems such as Asyra, BioMeridiain, etc). I felt my son's treatment had plateaued, so we performed CORE testing and Lyme came up as his prominant miasm. We continue to treat the miasms in the typical order that everyone else but then Rudi sent me the daily dropper and changed the miasm part of it from syphilinum to lyme. I also received a dropper for him based on other info from the CORE testing. I just started him on the new droppers about two weeks ago.> > > >> > > > I recently saw some reports that appear to show that military > > > > children

are significantly more likely to have autism and also > > the > > > > pathogen rumoured to case Gulf War Syndrome amongst the military > > is a > > > > pleomorphic mycoplasma. I have often thought that autism is > > similar > > > > to AIDS, in that with AIDS, the immune system is burned out, and > > one > > > > stock-piles pathogens and toxins and gets an over-growth of > > > > opportunistic pathogens (germs we all have overgrow due to burned-> > out > > > > immune system). > > > > > > > > With AIDS, the problem is that the virus is pleomorphic, burning > > out > > > > the immune system. With lyme, syphillis and some forms of > > > > mycoplasma, they are pleomorphic. I really think that autism is > >

> > caused by pleomorphic bacteria. Either one of the three just > > > > mentioned, or all three. One can certainly have all three. And > > to > > > > add to this theory, lyme, syphillis and mycoplasma all have > > > > unreliable testing detection. Thus, we have infections we have > > great > > > > difficulty testing for. When I recently looked up syphillis and > > read > > > > how difficult it is to detect, just like lyme, I was pretty > > shocked. > > > > I thought many of us could have syphillis and never know. Many > > of us > > > > might have syphillis and think we have lyme due to them both > > causing > > > > similar symptoms. And the amount of people out there with > > autism, > > > > MS, Lupus, ALS, Fibro.,

schizophrenia, etc. that could really > > have > > > > syphillis or mycoplasma or of course lyme, is definitely worth of > > > > consideration. I think pleomorphic bacteria fits as a cause of > > these > > > > diagnoses. The problem appears to be unreliable testing to > > detect > > > > these. Of course, other pathogens are also a problem, but are > > > > probably only a problem because the immune system is too weakened > > by > > > > pleomorhic bacteria to allow it fight those other pathogens. > > > > > > > > And let me just add that my family is having great difficulty > > > > fighting off Bartonella, but it appears that when we fight the > > > > Bartonella in addition to using things that kill many species of > > > >

bacteria, then we get more progress. Thus, I think that as much > > as > > > > they say to kill Bartonella first so the lyme will be able to be > > > > killed, I am thinking that killing the lyme/mycoplasma > > simultaneously > > > > may be absolutely necessary to rid Bartonella. I am beginning to > > see > > > > that things like Smilax and Grapefruit seed extract are really > > > > helping my family due to their ability to kill a broad range of > > > > pathogens. I am amazed at how well they work as compared to > > things > > > > that are more selective in killing only some pathogens. > > > > > > > > Love and prayers,> > > > > > > > Heidi> > > >> > >>

>>