RemedySpot.com

Questions re LDM, vaccines, viral infections.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've been wondering about some things...

Do you believe vaccines infer any immunity at all? When you use LDM,

will it erase possible protection? I have mixed feelings about

vaccines. I'm generally anti-vaccines, and we avoid them, but I wonder

if there are exceptions. (This comes mostly from animals in the past

who died from Parvo, distemper, and feline leukemia). Not to get off

topic... and animals now have all the same vaccine-induced diseases

humans have.

I have a nephew in the marines who had to have many vaccines. So far,

okay, but, his mother (my sister) is a NAET practitioner, and treated

him for all the vaccines. I'm thinking that helped. He's also 20,

not a child.

I have another nephew who will be working in Africa, and is required

to get many vaccines to go there, as well as being on antibiotics

against malaria the whole time he is there. My sister has also

treated him with NAET. He does react to vaccines, and I feel his

original vaccines were damaging to him, as he's had some learning as

well as social impairment. This last set of vaccines made him sore

with local reactions. I've been wanting to send some LDM with him, or

clear him out before he leaves the country, but wonder how this might

affect the supposed gains of vaccines.

Another question, I have a niece who does not vaccinate her children,

and her 11-year old came down with shingles about 10 days ago, over

with now. Now the 6 year old appears to be getting chicken pox --and

my niece has a new baby. The baby was three weeks early, and is just

over one month old. The pediatrician is terrified the baby might get

chicken pox, and his start in life has been a little shaky. I'm

wondering if the LDN would help with the current chicken pox/shingles

things?? Don't know how to support the baby's immune system. My

niece has not been real successful with nursing, and this baby does

better on formula than mom's milk.

I'm also wondering if LDM will help with other viral issues. I'm

saying, might it help with something like Epstein Barr or viral

Hepatitis? Just thoughts. My son has Inflammatory Bowel Disease with

potential liver issues. He was previously tested for liver/bile duct

disease. I'm now thinking LDM would be helpful for his issues, which

hadn't occured to me before. ...Since IBD is also linked with MMR

vaccines, and my son had cytomegalovirus in his intestines. His IS

considered to be autoimmune, but I think the concept of " autoimmune "

is really an overwhelmed immune system, not over-reactive.

Sorry if this is rambling. Thanks for any thoughts on these

questions.

Judy,

My son tested very high on blood work and the asyra machine for the cytomegalovirus virus. He also has severe GI issues. Can you tell me what type of test you had done to determine that he had this virus in his gut? We are going to start LDM in about a week, so I'm hoping that it will address this issue for my son, too.

Thanks,

Sharon

9a.

Questions re LDM, vaccines, viral infections.

Posted by: "judyl_nev" juude@... judyl_nev

Tue Dec 2, 2008 7:52 pm (PST)

I'm also wondering if LDM will help with other viral issues. I'msaying, might it help with something like Epstein Barr or viralHepatitis? Just thoughts. My son has Inflammatory Bowel Disease withpotential liver issues. He was previously tested for liver/bile ductdisease. I'm now thinking LDM would be helpful for his issues, whichhadn't occurred to me before. ...Since IBD is also linked with MMRvaccines, and my son had cytomegalovirus in his intestines. His ISconsidered to be autoimmune, but I think the concept of "autoimmune"is really an overwhelmed immune system, not over-reactive. Sorry if this is rambling. Thanks for any thoughts on thesequestions. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Judy:

How many people have told you that they know someone who died from chicken pox? Compare that to how many people have told you they know someone who died from vaccinations or from a car wreck. I have actually seen throughout my childhood, over fifty people with chicken pox. They were all smiling, watching TV, waiting for the sores to go away so they could go back to school. One was pregnant, and her baby was born completely normal. I have heard of many animals dying from Parvo, and have also seen animals with ADHD, Bipolar, arthritis, diabetes, etc. I think the idea of vaccines is great, but that they appear to be lacking in good testing and controls to be done in an efficient, safe manner. I have seen websites where they talk about alternative methods to vaccinating pets. Plus, I have seen reports that homeopathy has a way of increasing antibodies/titers to several diseases, including ones we get vaccinated for. Thus, I think these are worth learning about and doing. I will be doing this with my pets, but unfortunately, my children are already vaccinated. But, if I did have another, I would try the homeopathic method. Blood tests can be used to determine if the homeopathic method did in fact increase the antibodies/titers.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

"I've been wondering about some things...Do you believe vaccines infer any immunity at all? When you use LDM,will it erase possible protection? I have mixed feelings aboutvaccines. I'm generally anti-vaccines, and we avoid them, but I wonderif there are exceptions. (This comes mostly from animals in the pastwho died from Parvo, distemper, and feline leukemia). Not to get offtopic... and animals now have all the same vaccine-induced diseaseshumans have. I have a nephew in the marines who had to have many vaccines. So far,okay, but, his mother (my sister) is a NAET practitioner, and treatedhim for all the vaccines. I'm thinking that helped. He's also 20,not a child.I have another nephew who will be working in Africa, and is requiredto get many vaccines to go there, as well as being on antibioticsagainst malaria the whole time he is there. My sister has alsotreated him with NAET. He does react to vaccines, and I feel hisoriginal vaccines were damaging to him, as he's had some learning aswell as social impairment. This last set of vaccines made him sorewith local reactions. I've been wanting to send some LDM with him, orclear him out before he leaves the country, but wonder how this mightaffect the supposed gains of vaccines. Another question, I have a niece who does not vaccinate her children,and her 11-year old came down with shingles about 10 days ago, overwith now. Now the 6 year old appears to be getting chicken pox --andmy niece has a new baby. The baby was three weeks early, and is justover one month old. The pediatrician is terrified the baby might getchicken pox, and his start in life has been a little shaky. I'mwondering if the LDN would help with the current chicken pox/shinglesthings?? Don't know how to support the baby's immune system. Myniece has not been real successful with nursing, and this baby doesbetter on formula than mom's milk. I'm also wondering if LDM will help with other viral issues. I'msaying, might it help with something like Epstein Barr or viralHepatitis? Just thoughts. My son has Inflammatory Bowel Disease withpotential liver issues. He was previously tested for liver/bile ductdisease. I'm now thinking LDM would be helpful for his issues, whichhadn't occured to me before. ...Since IBD is also linked with MMRvaccines, and my son had cytomegalovirus in his intestines. His ISconsidered to be autoimmune, but I think the concept of "autoimmune"is really an overwhelmed immune system, not over-reactive. Sorry if this is rambling. Thanks for any thoughts on thesequestions. "Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.