RemedySpot.com

Re: Temple Grandin in Austin April 17

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am also working on bringing her to Houston in the Fall for our Annual conference - or for a separate seminar....

So stay tuned for that if you can't travel to Austin easily!

Sincerely,

M. Guppy

NHC-ASA

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

Subject: Temple Grandin in Austin April 17To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:34 PM

For those that are interested, Temple Grandin is speaking in Austin onFriday, April 17th.I have heard her and it's a worthwhile event!The link to register online is broken, I have called Future Horizon'sto let them know. But for some details here it is:http://www.futureho rizons-autism. com/conferences. htmI am registering next week and have myself, my husband and my mom. Ifyou register as a group of 5 or more you get a discountedregistration. If anyone wants to attend and get the break onregistration, please email me at heather10899@ att.net.Thanks!