RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From reading some of the latest posts I get the feeling that it's acts/noises of "indulgence" or acts YOU consider to be acts of human indulgence (pleasure/satisfaction seeking), which brings in the sexual component some of you speak of. Is it disgusting for you when humans seek indulgence or pleasure with their bodies? Is this somehow a sign of weakness which illicits disgust? I can relate to this even though I have not made the noise association. It may also be the lack or composure that a human displays when indulging......

Now....people that you admire somehow retain their composure in your mind - at least more so than others. This may explain why some people bring up stonger feelings than others.

This also explains puberty as being the onset for this. Puberty is when we become sexually aware, aware of our bodies. I imagine that if this transition phase is not smooth there might be some trauma that develops. There are many reasons why this transition may not be smooth, countless actually. Puberty is the time that we start recognizing sexuality in ourselves and in other people too (i.e. parents, ewwww). Perhaps during this VERY fragile, vulnerable, and sexually charged phase some of you associated a series of human noises/behaviors that were around you to how you were feeling during this change. The lower brain may have imprinted these noises/associations/feelings/memories as a threat, intrusive and unwelcomed, sign of weakness and vulnerability...

Just thining out loud.

a