RemedySpot.com

VERY IMPORTANT - lets change healthcare for the future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I received this e-mail and would really appreciate the participation of the members on this board. We have a rule NOT to discuss politics on this board and I'd like to still keep that in place. But at this point we will be swearing in a new president and need to do our best to help him make the right decisions for our families. Dr. Bransfield, who has issued this request, is on our physicians advisory board and has moved mountains for our mission. He wrote the ONLY peer reviewed journal article on Lyme disease and Autism. See below and e-mail your messages directly to ME and I will send them as one big e-mail. Please follow the directions specifically though and ONLY do ONE of 1 - 4 categories. If you wish to do all of the categories, they each need to be in a separate e-mail. Please include your full name and contact information. Thanks so much!

Greetings,

The Obama-Biden Transition Project is requesting the formation of community discussion groups to draft a submission of key issues and suggestions of the best ways to promote quality and affordable health care for all Americans. The findings and conclusions are to be submitted to the Transition Health Policy Team. In addition, they are requesting to hear the most compelling personal stories that illustrate the need for health care reform in our country.

Since I am active in a number of Internet discussion groups, I am requesting this information as a community discussion through the Internet. I am aware this may be sent to different groups that advocate improving our healthcare delivery system.

The information submitted shall be collected, organizing and summarizing into the following categories:

1. Key issues: What is the priority of the most critical issues that need to be addressed?

2. Hypothesis: How do these key issues impact the heath care system?

3. Solutions: How do you propose to improve our health care system?

4. Personal Stories: Accounts of your personal experience with the heath care system.

Each email should address only one of these four categories. The Subject line of the emails should be sent with one of these four categories followed by the subject of your communication. Include your name and contact information at the bottom of the communication. More that one email may be sent if you address multiple subjects Please send in Word or pdf formats if submitting a hypothesis, solution or personal story.

I am looking for volunteers to help gather and organize the emails. Also, if you coordinate a group with an area of special interest in health care, I suggest you organize information in this area and submit your findings and conclusions separately.

Information about this project is at:

http://change.gov/page/-/Health_Care_Community_Discussion_Moderator_Guide.pdf

Best regards,

C Bransfield, MD, DLFAPA, PC