RemedySpot.com

Re: What happens if a child gets more than one flu vaccines in a year?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oh man. i'm exactly where u are. my son darian is autistic and also had two flu shots in a year. i was a mistake by the signitures on the shot records. i think my son darian is severely autistic because of this. if u find out anything about this , please share it with me too. thanx

Marlee

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:17:32 AMSubject: What happens if a child gets more than one flu vaccines in a year?

Looking at my son's records I saw that he got his first flu vaccine at9.5 months (Sept 24th 2001) and then he got a second flu vaccine at 1year age (11/27/2001) .We first noticed speech delays at 15 months (3/22/2002). Between thishe was getting bright green bowel movements 2-3 times/day and he wasvery fuzzy.I searched the internet to find out what happens if I gets more than 1flu vaccines in a year.Can this be cause of his autism?Thanks,-Naveen

The very first year getting a flu vaccine, the child gets 2 flu vaccine shots, at least 1 month apart. Only certain pediatric ones are thimerosal free, so you need to find out what was given to your child. My son will not be gettign the flu vaccine anymore--I *KNOW* it messes with his immune system--it was the only vaccine he received last year, and he broke out with shingles (the virus was dormant in his system from his vaccine 2 years earlier!)

Bonnie, mom to 11/27/04, Autism, Albinism

oh man. i'm exactly where u are. my son darian is autistic and also had two flu shots in a year. i was a mistake by the signitures on the shot records. i think my son darian is severely autistic because of this. if u find out anything about this , please share it with me too. thanx

Marlee

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:17:32 AMSubject: What happens if a child gets more than one flu vaccines in a year?

Looking at my son's records I saw that he got his first flu vaccine at9.5 months (Sept 24th 2001) and then he got a second flu vaccine at 1year age (11/27/2001) .We first noticed speech delays at 15 months (3/22/2002). Between this

he was getting bright green bowel movements 2-3 times/day and he wasvery fuzzy.I searched the internet to find out what happens if I gets more than 1flu vaccines in a year.Can this be cause of his autism?

Thanks,-Naveen