RemedySpot.com

Re: Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Snowing in The Woodlands at Sawmill/Sawdust, too.

It's awesome. What a spirit raiser.

Hilda

We got a light dusting last night in Austin. It didn’t stick around for long this morning though!

Kecia

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of M. GuppySent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:26 PMTo: texas-autism-advocacy Subject: Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!

I'm in NW Houston - Cypress -- do ya'll in this area see the snow! Not just flurries, but SNOWING like a Winter Wonderland!

LOL

Maybe that means there IS a snow-ball's chance in hell that we can reform special education in our state!

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain....

Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

When I picked up my son at school (in Spring Branch area) it was a mixture of freezing rain then it turned into fluffy snow flakes, which melted immediately. It's sure a nice break after 8 months of searing heat! My son was so excited that he squealed and begged to pull into Sonic to get a cherry slush--hot chocolate would have been more appropriate! But, nooooooo, not my kid.

CReeceMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

We got a light dusting last night in Austin. It didn’t

stick around for long this morning though!

Kecia

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of M. Guppy

Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3:26 PM

To:

texas-autism-advocacy

Subject:

Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!

I'm in NW Houston - Cypress -- do ya'll in this area see the

snow! Not just flurries, but SNOWING like a Winter Wonderland!

LOL

Maybe that

means there IS a snow-ball's chance in hell that we can reform special

education in our state!

M.

Guppy

My autism

journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning

to dance in the rain....

" There are some aspects of a person's life that we have

no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an

institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who

should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine

who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge

their own futures. All must. "

Its snowing in spring branch right now.

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of Kecia drowSent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:02 PMTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Subject: RE: Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!

We got a light dusting last night in Austin. It didn’t stick around for long this morning though!

Kecia

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of M. GuppySent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:26 PMTo: texas-autism-advocacy Subject: Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!

I'm in NW Houston - Cypress -- do ya'll in this area see the snow! Not just flurries, but SNOWING like a Winter Wonderland!

LOL

Maybe that means there IS a snow-ball's chance in hell that we can reform special education in our state!

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain....

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

gotta teach a new word today....SNOW. :)

LOL

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

We are at the Hobby Center in Houston about to see" White Christmas" and it is SNOWING heavily in downtown right now !!!! What a night... Sent from my iPhone

gotta teach a new word today....SNOW. :)

LOL

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

lol !!! Ive

Subject: Re: Off-topic: Snowing in Houston!To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 6:42 PM

When I picked up my son at school (in Spring Branch area) it was a mixture of freezing rain then it turned into fluffy snow flakes, which melted immediately. It's sure a nice break after 8 months of searing heat! My son was so excited that he squealed and begged to pull into Sonic to get a cherry slush--hot chocolate would have been more appropriate! But, nooooooo, not my kid.

CReece

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.