RemedySpot.com

Fw: Dr 's New Office Info & HHA remodel/Supplement orders

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. is moving into her new office this weekend. Here is info she has just e-mailed me and I told her I would post to the group. A letter has just gone out to her clients, but wanted to post to the group as well. Dr. will be moving into her own office.

Dr. New Office Infon (confirmed directly from her personal e-mail that she said I could post to you):

New Office Info: Experience Health12121 100th Ave NEKirkland, WA 98034phone for now is I'm working on getting landline/fax line

website is www.experiencehealth.info

email is either doctorsheehan@... or experiencehealth@...

Hours and my 2009 schedule (tentative) is on my website.

I'll still be offering chiropractic, QN, LED footbaths, etc as well as ART testing (and her Spinolator too...Yes!)

Directions from Holistic Healing Arts:

(I think 4 exits up, so 10-15 minutes. Just a few blocks from Dr. Klinghardts office.):

405 N

Take the NE 124th Ave exit, 20-B

take the ne 124th ramp

left on NE 124th

left on to 100th Ave NE

turn left to stay on 100th Ave NE

You'll see the sign "Wood Chiropractic"

Park in the lot, I am in the downstairs office.

Holistic Healing Arts (HHA) Remodel: It is my understanding that Dr. Amy will be partnering with another ND at HHA and will be training this doctor to help cover each other and help with her full schedule. The current Holistic Healing Arts office will be closed for remodel between 12/20 and 1/12. The office will be getting a new low toxin paint and natual fiber carpet & tile. I have heard that HHA will not be able to fill Supplement Orders during the remodel. I heard something about the 5th being the cut-off date to order but still have to verify much of this. If you hear or have things verified further, please post.

I'm putting the HHA info out with just some sketchy notes, I do not have the letter in hand yet. I'll let you know when I know more. Lorina, since you were there yesterday, correct or elaborate if need be please.

We'll post when we have things further confirmed.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Rita