RemedySpot.com

Re: You know, I was thinking, if vaccinations are part of the cause of autism,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The book "Evidence of Harm" outlines the whole vaccination argument pretty clearly. We can't have class action suits against vaccine manufacturers because they were given protection against litigation by the government and anyone who is harmed has to go through "vaccine court." There is a lot of litigation in the works. If you subscribe to the Schafer Report you'll get updates on all the legislative and judicial goings on. And there was a big rally in Washington last spring with McCarthy, but it was barely covered. So, yes, we are being willfully ignored, but not only that, we're labelled as crack-pots, desperate and emotional moms, grasping at straws, etc.

You should also get your hands on Dr Sear's Vaccine book before you vaccinate your children anymore. Information is power. Jill

"Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground."

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:41:56 PMSubject: You know, I was thinking, if vaccinations are part of the cause of autism,

If vaccinations are part of the cause of autism, and there are otherfactors that have been shown to cause autism in our children, then whyisn't there some kind of class action lawsuit against any of thesemanufacturers? ?If EVERY parent of a child with autism came out and went against thepharms and the CDC, would they just ignore us??Sorry to rant, I'm just so irritated with all this and I'm so angryand worried because my 4 yr old daughter just had THREE vaccinationson Monday, AND they wanted to include the Chickenpox vac and I said NOWAY. I worry because I don't want her to go through what her older brotheris going through.It's so heartbreaking that our babies have to suffer like this. :(Anyone see this site?http://www.whatkind ofworlddoyouwant .com/I can't watch it without

balling.