RemedySpot.com

Re: Green Tea Warning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So true...flouride! It is also a nuero toxin!! The flouride issues with tea's is the soil it is grown in! Im thinking the more organic tea the better!! Green tea is so good for us! Also there is a difference with natural occuring flouride and man made! Man made is what is so bad for us and it is in just about everything(dont swallow your toothpaste)!! The amish must be the healthiest people in our country. I sometimes envy there life style! From what I understand there are some bottle waters that dont put the flouride in them, just not sure what ones. I think "true" natural spring water would be the best. Still has minerals such as magnesium etc. Sink water is bad "chlorine" destroys the good flora we need and I think this has a lot to do with cronic reflux and digestive problems in our country(including constipation)!! I notice a huge difference in my youngest reflux issues when he is not drinking city water!! What is going on with our country? Are they trying to kill us??

That doesnt mean literal..hmmm, but what the heck is going on? I am so tired of seeing my family suffer over all this toxin/chemical stuff at the profit gain of others!!! Jennie wrote: Hi all,I wanted to add my 2 cents on Green Tea. First off let me say that wedo drink it and we like it, especially Rise and Shine sold bythebulkherbstore . It does have loads of benefits as previouslystated. However it is very high in floride. I realize that floride isa controversal topic, but there is

more a more evidence that it inlarge doses it leads to brittle teeth and bones among other thingssuch as depleting your iodine which can cause cancer and endocrineissues. The problem is that most folks (we are blessed not to beamong them) are cursed with community/city water that contains lots offloride (as does bottled water and formula). Add to that lots of greentea (the tea with the most floride) and you have the recipe for futureproblems. So my suggestion is to keep the Green Tea to a min.So that is my two cents....and since a whole dollar is only worththree cents.....my two cents is shot to pieces. Happy New Years to all of you good folks!!!!Susie ~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.