RemedySpot.com

Fw: Merry Christmas...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Merry Christmas to everyone on this list... I'm especially thinking of the families who have kids that are

non-verbal, that don't sleep, that still aren't potty trained. The families who are fighting the schools and their insurance companies to get help for their kids. The ones whose own families just don't get it and Christmas Day makes that even more apparent. For those with kids who don't even understand that Santa is coming tonight but you are going through the motions anyway for your sake and for some resemblance of what most of our "normal" friends are taking for granted today.

My prayer is that you have one moment in the next few days of peace and are able to still see the joy in this time of year. Just know that our kids will be the favored ones in heaven - I'm working hard to get there because I know my son's seat right next to Jesus is a sure thing!!

Thank you for starting this listserve and keeping us all connected - I know we have lots of families from out-of-state!

Regardless of what you celebrate this time of year, having kids on the spectrum makes us all the same in the joy and pain we feel for our kids.