RemedySpot.com

response to religious exemption

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You can have a religious, or medical exemption, I've never heard of personal conviction, but my joke pertained to the article that LeeAnn posted, I clicked on something in the top corner and it explained how if you were a christian scientist you could claim exemption, I was only joking, that if that's what it takes...............to have exemption, then we should all become a christian scientist..........When I tried to claim religious exemption at our school, the nurse was very strict and told me she wanted a reason for EACH disease...............that's why I did the titers test and it worked, she still tried to give me a hard time about it even years later saying that she'd have to send it down state, to try to intimidate me, but never heard another word, it worked........... Bonnie Juettner wrote: Does it have to be a religious exemption in Illinois? In WI, on theschool forms, it still lets you check a box that says "personalconviction". Another option is to have a doctor write a note sayingthat a child should not have the vaccine for medical reasons...BonnieOn 1/4/08, Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> ,> When children are born they put some medication in their eyes, it seem to> me to be more so, the eye medication than the vaccine, years ago, they used> iodine, then they changed it because of the mercury that was in the

iodine,> perhaps the bottle wasn't properly shook or could have been something wrong> with that batch? Just a thought? Unless, there is a corrolation between the> vaccine given and blindness.......... You can get a titer's test done to> prove your child has immunity, it's a simple blood test and they usually> show immunity after one shot but the CDC wants our children to have> several??? This simple test was a lifesaver for us...............you can> also join the Christian Science Church (hee hee) and say you have religious> reasons, why they get away with it and regular churches don't is beyond me,> but if that's what we have to say to not have to get shots, it's worth it to> get immunity!!!> Jeanie>> Jennie <mykidshisgift> wrote:> For those who have noticed my posts on how I have noticed my

sons> non> gi movements are always with illness I found some interesting things> on the net. He has been diagnosed with Pseudo obstructions! Very> frightening at the time due to they saw in exrays what they thought> to be obstruction, then new test and gastro said it was Pseudo. This> seems to be commen when he is ill(the pseudo)He gave us the> impression it means "appears to be obstruction, but not". That is> basically what we left hospital with(about 3mths ago). New med! When> I did a little research on Pseudo obstruction today I was surprised,> yet it makes sense with my son. First the dissapointment, seems to be> a new rare term that is becomming more and more prevalant in our> country and very little is known about it!! Something is going on> with our country and all the new medical epedemics with the GI ie.> autism/spectrum(related gi), allergies, asthma(histamine

issues),> etc. etc. Anyways, with pseudo, motility is an issue and tends to> happen during illnesses!! Illness/motility, I really feel that viral> may have been my sons main cause and then toxins! He had severe> allergic reaction to vaccines at 5yrs(not sure if to vac virus or> toxins, maybe both). Reactions can be very mild to severe(the> difference being allergies or allergic reaction, the severity)! We> realized the first 5yrs of vacs was mild getting worse with each round> (didnt connect at time, but see when comparing medical records to vac> records). Typically most dont connect the 2 due to slow manifesting> symptoms. This would include the very first vac after birth in> hospital that most parents dont realize is even given(this is the> vac that we believe caused my son to go blind for the first year of> life) also what I would consider the severe affect of eye contact>

with autism. My sons was just severe enough to be diagnose blind! His> vision started to come back starting at 11mths(I believe a healing> affect from the newborn B-vac). Ill stop my self with the vac> issue...can go on and on. When someone has allergic reaction> (allergies is the same thing) damage is caused with major organs,> specifically the GI. Weither it is vacs, eggs, peanuts, viral, or> even toxin, each time something is introduced the reaction is worse> eventually causing sometimes permanent damage(Gi for example). Each> time is pouring salt on the wound! I suspect viral reaction is the> salt for my son. Every time he is viral it is adding more damage!> Causing the motility to worsen each time. Improved immune is so> vital!! Some key words to google... allergic reaction/allergies,> histamine, mast cell, gastrointestinal allergic reaction, etc. This> is why antihistamines

seem to help(not cure), it is calming the> histamine affects in allergy/allergic reactions. I wish I new of> natural supplement for the antihistamines. I would think that omegas,> even aloe vera would help. Any other suggestions would be nice to> know! Anyone with pseudo info/experience information would be soooo> appreciated!! Jennie<><>>>>>