RemedySpot.com

Re: OSR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Darci,

I have been on OSR for one month or so (50 mg 2X). I have not felt much positive or negative, except for the fact that I need more hours of sleep nightly. After Ingvar's diagnosis of autism, for the past three years, I slept about 4 hours nightly in average. After taking OSR, lately I suddenly could not sit up late to burn midnight oil any more. I feel tired at night. I need at least 7 hours of sleep, otherwise I would have a hard time waking up to get kids ready for school on time. I am not sure if this is because that OSR causes detox in me.

Dr. K once mentioned to me that OSR has the potential to replace 30 different kinds of supplements that ASD children commonly take. He did not specify for me what supplements he referred to. But I suspect that blood-thinning is one of the things that OSR does in the body. When I had my first menstruation after taking OSR, I noticed that my blood became pinkish, bright red instead of the dark red color like what it used to be. During the entire period, my pads mostly had very little blood stains. But each time when I used a toilet, the blood just gushed down. It was kind of wired. But it was also kind of convenient for me. I think that I was having a smart period!

Ingvar has been on OSR for two months. I give him 30 mg mixed in 1/4 teaspoon of Phospholipid Exchange twice a day from Monday afternoon to Friday morning. I use NDF and Modifilan every day for mopping up biotoxin and metal toxins and one single dose of 100 mg DMPS suppository on Friday and Saturday night. The Fecal Metal test result below reflected the metal excretion in the stool sample that I collected Sunday morning. It was two days after LED sweeping Penicillium veridicatum, Borrelia vincentii, and Babesia canis. We got elevated levels of arsenic, cadmium, and uranium, with arsenic being 20 times of the reference range (6.22 v.s. 0.30).

http://slett.net/public/reports/2008-11-16-fecal-metals.pdf

We had some yeasty stools on Saturday. But taking garlic supplement (Allimax) with meals immediately took care of that.

Limin

Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 10:00

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: OSR

HI Limin and all of you using OSR- I have been waiting to use this product to see if anyone is seeing any positives from it. Can anyone report anything now that their children have been on it for a number of months?

Darci

Limin ? Re: LED- why has it not worked for me? Any ideas?> Limin,> Did you do LED for Lyme and co-infections? Does LED detox the Lyme> and co-infections? I'm asking you this because I was told by a doc> trained by Dr. C that LED doesn't work for lyme and co-infections.> He said that he recommends Nutra Medix herbs for those.> Thanks,> Cori>>>>>> >> >> >>> >> > My son has done the entire LED with Dr.C at Dr. M's office in> LA>> >> and>> >> > unfortunately none of his allergies were resolved. Infact it> did>> >> > nothing for us. I took a great deal of obsessive care to make>> > sure>> >> that>> >> > my son was not exposed to foods on his list, certain>> > supplements,>> >> EMF>> >> > etc while we were doing the treatment- even to the extent of> not>> >> taking>> >> > him to Disney inspite of being right there. Dr. C said that> his>> >> food>> >> > allergies would resolve- he seemed very confident. My son has>> > many>> >> many>> >> > allergies- some very very severe (egg, dairy) and so after the>> >> > customary wait time I tried a small amount of an allergenic> food>> > on>> >> him>> >> > and he had a bad reaction. So when I read about people having>> >> success>> >> > with LED it makes me wonder what I did not do right. Any> ideas?>> >> > kay>> >> >>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> > ------------------------------------>> >>> >