RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Quantum Neurology Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Tami,

Is there a need for volunteers? I would love to be there and would like to get it planned out ahead of time! My parents live in the area and I grew up there so I have friends there as well. Keep me posted! Thanks

Kari

From: Tamiduncanaol (DOT) com <Tamiduncanaol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Quantum Neurology UpdateTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 4:39 PM

Yes a level 2 should be able to do a good job. What happens is that when you go in for your appointment let him know that Dr. E is willing to talk to him about working with the autism population. That's what I did and after the 2nd session, the 2 docs had talked and collaborated on our case. Dr. E is more than willing to coach these doctors, you wouldn't need to be her patient. If she gets too busy to do this, we are trying to get the information out at the next conference. June 2009 in AZ will be our annual conference - From Roadblocks to Recovery - we will have 2 speakers on quantum neurology. (to be announced in just a few weeks)T [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Quantum

Neurology Update

Thanks to all for sharing more info on QN.

I wonder if a level 2 practitioner (certified 04/07) would be good enough to spend time/$$ on (he is also 1.5 hrs away)?? This would be a difficult trip for my low functioning daughter. Those who have experienced QN, can you comment on whether level 2 certification would help?

Tami - you mentioned to get the QN practitioner to collaborate with DE. Would that mean I would have to get my kids on as patients with DE before the other doc calls her, or does she just do phone consults with doctors who are wanting to learn more?

Thanks!

Kim

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

We might need some volunteers . Ask me when we get closer and I'll have a better idea. Can't wait to meet you!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Kari Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:56:58 -0800 (PST)To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Re: Quantum Neurology Update Thanks Tami, Is there a need for volunteers? I would love to be there and would like to get it planned out ahead of time! My parents live in the area and I grew up there so I have friends there as well. Keep me posted! Thanks KariFrom: Tamiduncanaol (DOT) com <Tamiduncanaol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Quantum Neurology UpdateTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 4:39 PMYes a level 2 should be able to do a good job. What happens is that when you go in for your appointment let him know that Dr. E is willing to talk to him about working with the autism population. That's what I did and after the 2nd session, the 2 docs had talked and collaborated on our case. Dr. E is more than willing to coach these doctors, you wouldn't need to be her patient. If she gets too busy to do this, we are trying to get the information out at the next conference. June 2009 in AZ will be our annual conference - From Roadblocks to Recovery - we will have 2 speakers on quantum neurology. (to be announced in just a few weeks)T [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Quantum Neurology UpdateThanks to all for sharing more info on QN. I wonder if a level 2 practitioner (certified 04/07) would be good enough to spend time/$$ on (he is also 1.5 hrs away)?? This would be a difficult trip for my low functioning daughter. Those who have experienced QN, can you comment on whether level 2 certification would help? Tami - you mentioned to get the QN practitioner to collaborate with DE. Would that mean I would have to get my kids on as patients with DE before the other doc calls her, or does she just do phone consults with doctors who are wanting to learn more? Thanks!Kim Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!