RemedySpot.com

Re:Samento-lost control with anger-Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Corinna:

I think killing lyme is usually an awful experience, and that's the nature of it. It has a very strong neurotoxin that is released when it dies or angry (starting to die), and this is why you see herx everywhere you see the word lyme. Adding in things for liver and/or mopping up toxins is very helpful. Pectasol didn't work for me, but Pectasol Chelation Complex did. I think I needed the alginates in it. Modifilan is the best mopper upper I have ever used. I love it to pieces. Unda 243 is the best thing I have ever used for ammonia or die-off. When we first started Samento, we used very little, a drop or two, because we started having strong die-off on day 4. Things that I noticed helped were Mellatonin, lithium orotate and Burbur. We had not tried the Modifilan and Unda 243 at that time. Our die-off fluctuated through week 3, then no more die-off symptoms, even though we kept increasing the dose to 16 drops twice a day. I know its weird to have an increase in symptoms before they go away, but that is typical for lyme. And because children with autism have decreased ability to detox in general, they may react strongly to die-off from any pathogens.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

dear all,I have tried the Samento aiming to do lyme test. Starting 1drop first day, 1dropx2times, 1drop am+2drop pm, then 2drops am and pm. ONce goesto 2drops without pectasol, she lost control with very minor things, which against her will. And the tantrum last really too long, more than30minutes. Does anyone experience similar experience? She also complain 2-3times gentle stomach or berry not comfortable. Any other subsitutes to take before lyme test?Really appreciate any help!!CorinnaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Thank you so much Heidi for your further advise. Will go slow, and

tks for idea of adding in water to dilute.

All the best,

Corinna

>

> Corinna:

>

> I think you judgement of too much interventions appears good.

HBOT can

> cause some strong die-off. Since we were only on two things as

interventions, we

> could ride the Samento die-off out. I think many are going to

get strong

> die off from Samento, and even using lots of things for die-off

is only going

> to help, not eliminate the die-off that happens the first month.

A lot of

> people just go super slow on the Samento. I have heard of putting

one drop in a

> quart of water and drinking it slowly throughout the day. I

think its good

> to take breaks as needed. Thus, don't panic, just take breaks,

go slower,

> reintroduce when you think he is less stressed with die-off. I

think that fact

> that he is reacting strongly to the Samento is a good sign that

it is killing

> pathogens. I would much rather have die-off when taking a new

herb than

> show nothing. I want to know its killing something. But

remember its ok to go

> slow and take breaks, and going slow is actually going fast,

since you will

> get better results.

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

>

> " Thank you so much Heidi for your advise. It seems our die

> off,happens similar time, day 4 or 5. We have same petasol

chelate

> complex, and dose up to 4caps recently with NDFplus adding

together.

> Daily support with Burbur 10dropsx2 times and liverlife 30drops

> x2times. REcently addin Herbathione from Brainchild, and

previously

> with Intra-cell from ourkids for liver support.

> Wonder if mop up not enough. Do you mind share further, what

brand

> and where do you order Modifilan and Unda 243?

>

> Recently, seems a bit too much interventions. The soft chamber

HBOT

> we ordered has arrived, and started similar time with Samento.

And

> also she is doing PC IV, and EDTA IV doing for a month more. I am

> thinking shoul I withhold to restart again after we have break of

> HBOT (40sessions a break of 3-4weeks) during Christmas? "

>

> Thank you,

> Corinna

>

>

> **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your

social networks,

> and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com

> today!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?

redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp

> %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

>

Betty:

Since it takes so long to kill lyme completely, I don't worry about taking a break for a day or two if I have to, but I have taken weeks off, and we did have some small herxing going back on the Samento. Its really a puzzle. Some doctors actually pulse lyme-killers, in that they tell people to take a few days break on purpose to get the lyme to come out of hiding or change back into spirochete form. I have also seen reports that pulsing does not work better than just giving lyme-killers daily. Since, both ways are helping people get well, I guess its a matter of using your best judgement call or however it fits in with your doctor's plans. I know that I am quite fearful of going off of lyme-killers at this time for more than 4 days. That is all I can judge appropriate for me; if I feel the need. I am pretty much taking lyme-killers daily.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

I am wondering if the lyme will be bounced back if we take a break from Samento thanks BettyOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Heidi, Betty,

This is what Dr. C explained to me. Nutramedix Lyme herbs such as Samento, Banderol, and Cumanda only work on killing Borrelia spirochetes. They have no effects on Borrelia cysts or L-form (CWD). Dr. C believes that continually using the herbs without breaks will force Borrelia to encyst itself. And the herbs have no use in this scenario. After breaks, you want to hit hard on the newly released spirochetes with a different herb, not the same herb that you use before the break, to prevent bacterial resistance. This is the reason that he recommends to use one herb at a time for 12 days straight and take a 2-day break, and then use another herb for 12 days straight. What he said makes sense to me. We have been following his rotation schedule.

Limin

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 22:13

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re:Samento-lost control with anger-Help

Betty:

Since it takes so long to kill lyme completely, I don't worry about taking a break for a day or two if I have to, but I have taken weeks off, and we did have some small herxing going back on the Samento. Its really a puzzle. Some doctors actually pulse lyme-killers, in that they tell people to take a few days break on purpose to get the lyme to come out of hiding or change back into spirochete form. I have also seen reports that pulsing does not work better than just giving lyme-killers daily. Since, both ways are helping people get well, I guess its a matter of using your best judgement call or however it fits in with your doctor's plans. I know that I am quite fearful of going off of lyme-killers at this time for more than 4 days. That is all I can judge appropriate for me; if I feel the need. I am pretty much taking lyme-killers daily.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

I am wondering if the lyme will be bounced back if we take a break from Samento thanks Betty

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!