RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: improvements....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pramila

My son gets hot flashes too :-) I dont know why they dont last. Probably moments of "clean" body getting overwhelmed by toxins very quickly.

I hope this sticks for ur son ! It is good to read about progress !

Shanthi

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:22:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: improvements....

I followed the instruction in the manual. He drank 1/2 cup yesterday. Today, i had it on the table, he poured himself and drank 2 cups before I noticed it!Hope he does ok :) Either he is going to crash, or I will have to bring some more kids to playwith him tomorrow.... I dont want to raise anyone's hopes... this may be all a coincidence. .. I will report if I continue to see improvements. Also, my son has these "flashes" of imagination/ pretend play - they dont last. Maybe this is one ofthose "flashes" too.Pramila

From: amandasathome <amandasathome@ yahoo.com>To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:11:28 PMSubject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: improvements. ...

Wowie!How much water and at what strength?>> This must be some amazing coincidence. > > Ofcourse I have been doing high dose IVIG and seeing someimprovements every time. In addition > last week I started Ultra thistle (liver support), and Recht Regulat. > > Yesterday i did some Valkion water.> > My son is "surviving" in regular ed with an aide. He doesnt socialize or> anything, and often has to sit outside to do his work because itstoo distracting in class.> > Today his aide said he spontaneously went up and played with twokids. Just chasing on

the > play structure and hanging bars! He worked without any problems,and even did an OT> exercise where he had to balance on a beam and walk and readflashcards at the same time.> > So ... I hope i see more, before declaring that the Valkion is great!> > Pramila>