RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Curious - How are people using their Lightworks?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi Kim, I posted yesterday about how using lightworks several times on ds coincided with a start of a bad patch for him – it could have stirred something up, on the other hand it coud have been completely unrelated... could have been a virus he had picked up, or LDM, or the bag of halloween goodies he worked his way through. But we had about a week of viral (or yeasty, not sure) behaviours, impulsiveness, kicking, hyperactivity and lack of attention. Thankfully over now. I haven't used lw in a week now, will post if anything happens after we restart.

re skin, the big downside of this now is that I started looking very closely in the mirror every day and it is making me depressed :))). If I notice anything to lift spirits I will definitely share it with the world ;)

last night I used A and E settings on face, for about 10 minutes each alternating the sides of paddle. The red spot I had (yes, I get spots still in addition to wrinkles, bingo!) def looking much fainter and ‘flatter’ this morning.

natasa

Hi Natasa;

Thanks for sharing! Yes, I'm very interested in trying the light on my face for the same purpose. I think the Lyme has had an affinity for the collagen in my skin - I'm aging a little faster than I'd like!! I was hoping from some tips from the Sota yahoo group but it seems there's not much activity on that group...

Yes, it was me that posted about my knee feeling worse after my first treatment. I've been having terrible pain and swelling in my knees since starting treatment... After first lightworks treatment my knee felt worse the next day. I gave it another try a couple days later and it felt great! I used FIR side for about 10 minutes each on C and G.

So you mainly use F and G for your ds -- where do you place the paddle? Have you noticed anything yet?

And on your face, how long do you zap yourself with A (and I'm assuming you move it around so it covers your whole face?), and which side of the paddle do you use?

Keep us updated on how your ds is progressing, and how young and lovely you are looking ;-)

Kim