RemedySpot.com

Re: What the heck

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that he fell? Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you...

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heck

OK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3 days now and tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost certain this is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and he might think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I don't even know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this morning I was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I looked at it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he started playing saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he said I be hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna just telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

No, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard to get it out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff at the school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the mark that was not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got DCFS called on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things happened today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I can post that tonight.

Thanks,

Stacie

Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that he fell? Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you...

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heck

OK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3 days now and tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost certain this is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and he might think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I don't even know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this morning I was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I looked at it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he started playing saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he said I be hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna just telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

I had a similar situation. My son ph would be in the house with his sister downstairs and cry and tell me that she hit him. And I would be right there and I know she didn't. Then we were at Jewel and he was standing by the end of the cart, I was in the cooler grabbing milk, and his sister was by the front of the cart, and he started to cry and say "YOU HIT ME." Infront of about three people. I said who, me? and he said yes. I told him no I was grabbing milk. And then he blamed his sister. Well I got the heck out of there and didn't know what to do. Well he was at school and one of the helpers there called me and told me that ph said that she hit him and started crying. And she was so upset and called me to assure me that she did not. I told her thank God he did that there, then I told her all of this and she was as relieved as I was to be off the

hook. I still don't know why he does that.

But he doesn't do it that much anymore. And I no longer go to that specific Jewel anymore. I was freaked out and thought that I would get introuble for something I would, nor have never done before. I was lucky that I had other witnesses whom have been around him and he would try to blame others for doing it. All of us would tell him that "Don't cry wolf, tell the truth" And actually he has not done it for awhile. But when he attempts I tell him that and he repeats me and it has worked so far. There was an Sesame Street video "Telling the Truth' with Telly monster. And I have him watch it so he understands about "Don't Cry Wolf". I hope this helps you. Good Luck!!! You are not alone.

Rhonda

Subject: Re: What the heckTo: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:31 PM

No, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard to get it out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff at the school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the mark that was not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got DCFS called on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things happened today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I can post that tonight.

Thanks,

Stacie

In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heck

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Thanks for your story Rhonda! Hey aren't you the one that lives in Illinois and we talked on the phone once? Weren't we going to plan on meeting?StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:14:50 -0800 (PST)To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: What the heck I had a similar situation. My son ph would be in the house with his sister downstairs and cry and tell me that she hit him. And I would be right there and I know she didn't. Then we were at Jewel and he was standing by the end of the cart, I was in the cooler grabbing milk, and his sister was by the front of the cart, and he started to cry and say "YOU HIT ME." Infront of about three people. I said who, me? and he said yes. I told him no I was grabbing milk. And then he blamed his sister. Well I got the heck out of there and didn't know what to do. Well he was at school and one of the helpers there called me and told me that ph said that she hit him and started crying. And she was so upset and called me to assure me that she did not. I told her thank God he did that there, then I told her all of this and she was as relieved as I was to be off the hook. I still don't know why he does that. But he doesn't do it that much anymore. And I no longer go to that specific Jewel anymore. I was freaked out and thought that I would get introuble for something I would, nor have never done before. I was lucky that I had other witnesses whom have been around him and he would try to blame others for doing it. All of us would tell him that "Don't cry wolf, tell the truth" And actually he has not done it for awhile. But when he attempts I tell him that and he repeats me and it has worked so far. There was an Sesame Street video "Telling the Truth' with Telly monster. And I have him watch it so he understands about "Don't Cry Wolf". I hope this helps you. Good Luck!!! You are not alone.RhondaFrom: hawkie6aol <hawkie6aol>Subject: Re: What the heckTo: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:31 PMNo, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard to get it out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff at the school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the mark that was not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got DCFS called on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things happened today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I can post that tonight. Thanks,Stacie In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that he fell? Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you... eFrom: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heckOK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3 days now and tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost certain this is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and he might think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I don't even know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this morning I was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I looked at it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he started playing saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he said I be hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna just telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & TOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Yes!! I live in Yorkville. I would love to meet sometime!! Let me know. Good Luck

From: hawkie6aol (DOT) com <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: What the heckTo: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:31 PM

Thanks,

Stacie

In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heck

Hi Stacie,sorry to hear you are still having school problems. I hope

you get some answers soon about whats going on with and his

school. Sometimes Artanian says things in reverse or mixed up. When

he says Ariana hit me it usually means he hit her because she touched

him or bugged him. He reverses alot of words when he tries to tell me

about events. Another thing I noticed is that he uses a word or words

given to him by us or help people,not really his own descriptive

words. If says miss jenna hits he might be describing a person

who is a hitting person to miss jenna or someone who she says has

been hitting. I have noticed how our kids talk in pictures of sorts

with words that are tags for their mental picture instead of our

usual verbage descriptions. Is their anyone else in school who miss

jenna has problems with for hitting? Its just a though but may

be trying to tell you about this person or a problem he is having

with this person in miss jennas words. I hope this makes sense.

I hope you get some answers and relief.

Hugs,best wishes

Tishanne

>

> No, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard

to get it

> out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff

at the

> school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the

mark that was

> not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got

DCFS called

> on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things

happened

> today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I

can post that

> tonight.

>

> Thanks,

> Stacie

>

>

> In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> ljdjd1234@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that

he fell?

> Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you...

>

> e

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

>

> To: AutismBehaviorProbl AutismBehav

> Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PM

> Subject: What the heck

>

>

> OK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3

days now and

> tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost

certain this

> is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and

he might

> think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I

don't even

> know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this

morning I

> was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I

looked at

> it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he

started playing

> saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he

said I be

> hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna

just

> telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!

> Stacie

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social

networks,

> and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com

> today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/

100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://

www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp

> %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

>

Hi Tracie,

Sounds like we are sharing the same problems with school. My son came

home last week and said one of the aides punched him in the stomach

and his stomach hurt. It turns out after thinking and listening to my

son we believe we know what happened. Maybe this may help you figure

out what's going on with . My son is PDD and verbal. When he

hits or becomes aggressive he is sent or taken back to his seat. If

he continues being aggressive at the desk, the aide or teacher will

hold the chair with (he says) their knee. Well, we are supposing that

the chair got pushed into the desk which must have felt like a punch

in the stomach, or it could have been leaning against the desk as he

was fighting. It's actually kinda sickening to even think of. My son

as far as I know doesn't lye either so I was a wreck. At least I've

never caught him in a lye....he's usually very honest with us when we

ask him questions.

Let me just tell you...I marched myself with him right into that

school the next morning. First we talked with the school psychologist

and an administrator with my son. Then my son went to class and the

teacher and behaviorist joined us in the room. We were probably in

there at least an hour. And my son has had marks on him before and

it's all been documented and we've taken pictures. He can be very

aggressive and physical.

Is your son physical? Does he have siblings and does he know what it

means to hit someone? Does he say the teacher hit him every day when

he gets home on his own or are you asking him if he got hit by the

teacher?

I almost took my son to the doctor. If this red mark looks strange

you should have the pediatrician look at it. He may have just

scratched his bottom or if he runs around after a shower/bath he could

have sat on a toy or something. There are many things you could think

of. Where do you live? Do you think it could be a bite of some

sort...like a tic?

I may be totally out of reign with these suggestions but it's just

ideas and instances that could have happened not that they did. If

you need any other thoughts about this, let me know. And please send

an update as to what's going on. Personal emails are always welcome also.

> >

> > No, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard

> to get it

> > out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff

> at the

> > school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the

> mark that was

> > not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got

> DCFS called

> > on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things

> happened

> > today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I

> can post that

> > tonight.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Stacie

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> > ljdjd1234@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that

> he fell?

> > Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you...

> >

> > e

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________________________________

> > From: stacie <hawkie6@>

> > To: AutismBehaviorProbl AutismBehav

> > Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PM

> > Subject: What the heck

> >

> >

> > OK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3

> days now and

> > tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost

> certain this

> > is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and

> he might

> > think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I

> don't even

> > know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this

> morning I

> > was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I

> looked at

> > it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he

> started playing

> > saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he

> said I be

> > hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna

> just

> > telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!

> > Stacie

> > Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social

> networks,

> > and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com

> > today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/

> 100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://

> www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp

> > %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

> >

>

I would love to meet up. do you still have my number? We should plan on doing that soon.

Stacie

Yes!! I live in Yorkville. I would love to meet sometime!! Let me know. Good Luck

From: hawkie6aol (DOT) com <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: What the heckTo: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:31 PM

Thanks,

Stacie

e

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today! One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Thanks Tishanne. Miss Jenna wrote me a note, a long one on Friday because I said i wanted to discuss this stuff with her. I gues that is what she thinks discussing is, but we know that is not discussing. Anyhow,s he said that is hitting her and she learned at her training with crisis intervention how to block hits, but he is only hitting her. Well, he usually only hits me too, so like I said before and other people have said, her and i are the most important people in s life right now and we need to work together and we are both getting the brunt of s outbursts if you know what I mean. Anyhow, she is on vacation so we are actually Jenna free this week, hehe.

Stacie

Hi Stacie,sorry to hear you are still having school problems. I hope you get some answers soon about whats going on with and his school. Sometimes Artanian says things in reverse or mixed up. When he says Ariana hit me it usually means he hit her because she touched him or bugged him. He reverses alot of words when he tries to tell me about events. Another thing I noticed is that he uses a word or words given to him by us or help people,not really his own descriptive words. If says miss jenna hits he might be describing a person who is a hitting person to miss jenna or someone who she says has been hitting. I have noticed how our kids talk in pictures of sorts with words that are tags for their mental picture instead of our usual verbage descriptions. Is their anyone else in school who miss jenna has problems with for hitting? Its just a though but may be trying to tell you about this person or a problem he is having with this person in miss jennas words. I hope this makes sense.I hope you get some answers and relief.Hugs,best wishesTishanne>> No, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard to get it > out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff at the > school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the mark that was > not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got DCFS called > on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things happened > today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I can post that > tonight.> > Thanks,> Stacie> > > > > > > > > Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that he fell? > Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you...> > e> > > > ____________________________________> > To: AutismBehaviorProbl AutismBehav > Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PM> Subject: What the heck> > > OK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3 days now and > tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost certain this > is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and he might > think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I don't even > know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this morning I > was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I looked at > it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he started playing > saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he said I be > hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna just > telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!> Stacie> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T> > > > > > > > > **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, > and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com > today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp> %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)> One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

I don't think so. I will email you later tomorrow for it.

Rhonda

Thanks,

Stacie

e

Ok sounds good!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:15:20 -0800 (PST)To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: What the heck I don't think so. I will email you later tomorrow for it.RhondaFrom: hawkie6aol (DOT) com <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: What the heckTo: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:31 PMNo, No and No. I dont know but with him being Autistic it is hard to get it out of him. And you know, remember he told miss Jenna and the staff at the school that I hit him when asked and there was not mark and the mark that was not there moved three times to three different areas. And I got DCFS called on me bacause he said mommy when asked. I dont know. More things happened today that just really upset me. If I am up to it, hopefully I can post that tonight. Thanks,Stacie In a message dated 11/20/2008 12:37:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:Stacie...I'm so sorry. Could it be another kid? Could it be that he fell? Does he watch anything violent? Thinking of you... eFrom: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:44:06 PMSubject: What the heckOK! So why is it that my little boy has come home from school 3 days now and tells me miss Jenna hit him? UGH! I don't think and am almost certain this is not true but why would he say that to me? Well he has Autism and he might think getting angry is hitting because that is what he does but I don't even know if he really knows what hitting really means ya know? And this morning I was giving him a bath and he has this red circle mark on his but! I looked at it! Lex noticed it first and then he knew I was looking so he started playing saying oh owwie and that hurt mommy! I asked what happened and he said I be hit and scratched! I did document it and wrote a note to miss Jenna just telling her about the mark and what he said and that is it!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & TOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!