RemedySpot.com

Re: Its on now

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ya, I am going to do just that. And you know the report that i got for his IEP last week? The one from Little Friends that I went to pick up? Well, today I got a vm from Little Friends saying that they got a form from Gates school requesting info on . Well, what info and that is what Kelley thre wanted to know because I came and got the report from her. So, I emailed Miss Jenna, and told her about it and she said she did not know who did that but it wsa not her. OK????? I called the Assistant principal and have not heard back from her either. Darn, I am tired and so upset and just dont know how much more i can handle really. Thanks for everything.

Stacie

Stacie why are they being allowed to call your doctors? This is not only unethical, but it is not good for you emotionally. They are undermining your authority, and only you can stop it. My prayer today is going to be that God will show you how in which to stop them from having such authority...they should not be calling 's doctor---they should be going through you!!!!. Can you call a group meeting to tell them that calling the doctor is off limits...can you undue the authority that you once gave....You may need a lawyer of some kind, as this is going too far....someone else knows more I'm sure....

You my dear need a break...I wish I were closer as I would go with you and help you!!! Hugs and hugs to you my dear...I know you are tired...I could tell last night when we were chatting...God love and bless you and help you find your way through this mess.

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:38 AMSubject: Its on now

Ok I am so mad and want to scream and yell and cuss but I won't do that to you guys! It is on with that school! Lots of things happened yesterday once again that is just unacceptable! Including once again but this time the nurse at Gates called s dr about the same damn thing! Maureen the nurse at s neuro is not happy about it and she told them point blank that if it were the meds then I would see this at home and I don't! And she said to her could it be that he gets to school and decides to pull a fast one on you all because he wants to get out of things? Go Maureen! We talked for about 25 minutes! I just got a call from Little Friends and it was on VM that they got a request for info on and she was not sure if they meant the report but they have that so what the hell! Jenna talked to the OT yesterday and she will not use the body sock I bought to use on during meltdowns! I knew it was going to go there when she told me she was going to ask her! The OT called me about it last night and I was not happy! Being second guessed again! And the OT and Jenna both thought I put him in it including his head! WHAT? I explained to her I do not do that only up to his shoulders and swaddle! It is used for sensory! If you would like to know what they are used for google it! It is to hard for me to try and explain! I sent Jenna a nice little note today! I am being sarcastic here! She wrote me a note home stating that has been really defiant the last couple of days! Then she said that she wanted to make sure I know that nobody is hitting/scratching! And is the one that has been doing some hitting/scratching! And then she put and obviously we are not hitting or scratching him and then signed her name! So very mad and we are done! Jim and I were up till 3am talking about this! We are going to start the process and try to get him the hell out of there!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & T

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Stacie why are they being allowed to call your doctors? This is not only unethical, but it is not good for you emotionally. They are undermining your authority, and only you can stop it. My prayer today is going to be that God will show you how in which to stop them from having such authority...they should not be calling 's doctor---they should be going through you!!!!. Can you call a group meeting to tell them that calling the doctor is off limits...can you undue the authority that you once gave....You may need a lawyer of some kind, as this is going too far....someone else knows more I'm sure....

You my dear need a break...I wish I were closer as I would go with you and help you!!! Hugs and hugs to you my dear...I know you are tired...I could tell last night when we were chatting...God love and bless you and help you find your way through this mess.

e

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:38 AMSubject: Its on now

Ok I am so mad and want to scream and yell and cuss but I won't do that to you guys! It is on with that school! Lots of things happened yesterday once again that is just unacceptable! Including once again but this time the nurse at Gates called s dr about the same damn thing! Maureen the nurse at s neuro is not happy about it and she told them point blank that if it were the meds then I would see this at home and I don't! And she said to her could it be that he gets to school and decides to pull a fast one on you all because he wants to get out of things? Go Maureen! We talked for about 25 minutes! I just got a call from Little Friends and it was on VM that they got a request for info on and she was not sure if they meant the report but they have that so what the hell! Jenna talked to the OT yesterday and she will not use the body sock I bought to use on during meltdowns! I knew it was going to go there when she told me she was going

to ask her! The OT called me about it last night and I was not happy! Being second guessed again! And the OT and Jenna both thought I put him in it including his head! WHAT? I explained to her I do not do that only up to his shoulders and swaddle! It is used for sensory! If you would like to know what they are used for google it! It is to hard for me to try and explain! I sent Jenna a nice little note today! I am being sarcastic here! She wrote me a note home stating that has been really defiant the last couple of days! Then she said that she wanted to make sure I know that nobody is hitting/scratching! And is the one that has been doing some hitting/scratching! And then she put and obviously we are not hitting or scratching him and then signed her name! So very mad and we are done! Jim and I were up till 3am talking about this! We are going to start the process and try to get him the hell out of there!StacieSent via BlackBerry by

AT & T

Stacie...you can handle it...you are equipped. I'm saying a prayer for you now. You are his mom and have authority over him...from what you say, and what I hear from you, what these ladies are doing screams to heaven. Please keep your head up and take their authority to call doctors away...

Love and hugs coming your way right now....(I just prayed for you)

J

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:24:04 PMSubject: Re: Its on now

Ya, I am going to do just that. And you know the report that i got for his IEP last week? The one from Little Friends that I went to pick up? Well, today I got a vm from Little Friends saying that they got a form from Gates school requesting info on . Well, what info and that is what Kelley thre wanted to know because I came and got the report from her. So, I emailed Miss Jenna, and told her about it and she said she did not know who did that but it wsa not her. OK????? I called the Assistant principal and have not heard back from her either. Darn, I am tired and so upset and just dont know how much more i can handle really. Thanks for everything.

Stacie

In a message dated 11/21/2008 11:14:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Stacie why are they being allowed to call your doctors? This is not only unethical, but it is not good for you emotionally. They are undermining your authority, and only you can stop it. My prayer today is going to be that God will show you how in which to stop them from having such authority... they should not be calling 's doctor---they should be going through you!!!!. Can you call a group meeting to tell them that calling the doctor is off limits...can you undue the authority that you once gave....You may need a lawyer of some kind, as this is going too far....someone else knows more I'm sure....

e

From: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:38 AMSubject: Its on now

Ok I am so mad and want to scream and yell and cuss but I won't do that to you guys! It is on with that school! Lots of things happened yesterday once again that is just unacceptable! Including once again but this time the nurse at Gates called s dr about the same damn thing! Maureen the nurse at s neuro is not happy about it and she told them point blank that if it were the meds then I would see this at home and I don't! And she said to her could it be that he gets to school and decides to pull a fast one on you all because he wants to get out of things? Go Maureen! We talked for about 25 minutes! I just got a call from Little Friends and it was on VM that they got a request for info on and she was not sure if they meant the report but they have that so what the hell! Jenna talked to the OT yesterday and she will not use the body sock I bought to use on during meltdowns! I knew it was going to go there when she told me she was going

to ask her! The OT called me about it last night and I was not happy! Being second guessed again! And the OT and Jenna both thought I put him in it including his head! WHAT? I explained to her I do not do that only up to his shoulders and swaddle! It is used for sensory! If you would like to know what they are used for google it! It is to hard for me to try and explain! I sent Jenna a nice little note today! I am being sarcastic here! She wrote me a note home stating that has been really defiant the last couple of days! Then she said that she wanted to make sure I know that nobody is hitting/scratching! And is the one that has been doing some hitting/scratching! And then she put and obviously we are not hitting or scratching him and then signed her name! So very mad and we are done! Jim and I were up till 3am talking about this! We are going to start the process and try to get him the hell out of there!StacieSent via BlackBerry by

AT & T

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

All I have to say to this is HIPPA, HIPPA, HIPPA. If you did not

give approval you have a case against EVERYONE. This is why there is

the hippa law. Revoke all of your approval for any info if you have

ever given it. Ask the school if they know the hippa law. Your

doctors office can not talk unless you gave permission to the

school. If you did not give approval for the doctors office to talk,

they can not say anything but I can not speak to you. Even little

friends, I had to even sign consent for my lawyer to talk to them.

You want your son out of the school, but there really is no where for

him to go. Private schools are full with waiting lists. Try to work

with your district. If you know where you would send him, let me

know. I have no where to go at the moment but to try to work it

out. Kathy

>

> Ya, I am going to do just that. And you know the report that i

got for his

> IEP last week? The one from Little Friends that I went to pick

up? Well,

> today I got a vm from Little Friends saying that they got a form

from Gates

> school requesting info on . Well, what info and that is what

Kelley thre

> wanted to know because I came and got the report from her. So, I

emailed Miss

> Jenna, and told her about it and she said she did not know who did

that but

> it wsa not her. OK????? I called the Assistant principal and

have not heard

> back from her either. Darn, I am tired and so upset and just dont

know how

> much more i can handle really. Thanks for everything.

>

> Stacie

>

>

> In a message dated 11/21/2008 11:14:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> ljdjd1234@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Stacie why are they being allowed to call your doctors? This is

not only

> unethical, but it is not good for you emotionally. They are

undermining your

> authority, and only you can stop it. My prayer today is going to

be that God

> will show you how in which to stop them from having such

authority... My

> prayer today is go 's doctor---they should be going through

you!!!!. Can

> you call a group meeting to tell them that calling the doctor is

off

> limits...can you undue the authority that you once gave....You may

need a lawyer of

> some kind, as this is going too far....someone else knows more I'm

sure....

>

> You my dear need a break...I wish I were closer as I would go with

you and

> help you!!! Hugs and hugs to you my dear...I know you are

tired...I could

> tell last night when we were chatting...God love and bless you and

help you find

> your way through this mess.

>

> e

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

>

> To: AutismBehaviorProbl AutismBehav

> Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:38 AM

> Subject: Its on now

>

>

> Ok I am so mad and want to scream and yell and cuss but I won't do

that to

> you guys! It is on with that school! Lots of things happened

yesterday once

> again that is just unacceptable! Including once again but this time

the nurse

> at Gates called s dr about the same damn thing! Maureen the

nurse at s

> neuro is not happy about it and she told them point blank that if

it were the

> meds then I would see this at home and I don't! And she said to

her could it

> be that he gets to school and decides to pull a fast one on you

all because

> he wants to get out of things? Go Maureen! We talked for about 25

minutes! I

> just got a call from Little Friends and it was on VM that they got

a request

> for info on and she was not sure if they meant the report but

they have

> that so what the hell! Jenna talked to the OT yesterday and she

will not use

> the body sock I bought to use on during meltdowns! I knew it

was going

> to go there when she told me she was going to ask her! The OT

called me about

> it last night and I was not happy! Being second guessed again! And

the OT and

> Jenna both thought I put him in it including his head! WHAT? I

explained to

> her I do not do that only up to his shoulders and swaddle! It is

used for

> sensory! If you would like to know what they are used for google

it! It is to

> hard for me to try and explain! I sent Jenna a nice little note

today! I am

> being sarcastic here! She wrote me a note home stating that

has been

> really defiant the last couple of days! Then she said that she

wanted to make sure

> I know that nobody is hitting/scratching! And is the one that

has been

> doing some hitting/scratching! And then she put and obviously we

are not

> hitting or scratching him and then signed her name! So very mad and

we are done!

> Jim and I were up till 3am talking about this! We are going to

start the

> process and try to get him the hell out of there!

> Stacie

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social

networks,

> and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com

> today!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?

redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp

> %26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

>

Thanks so much e!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:38:29 -0800 (PST)To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: Its on now Stacie...you can handle it...you are equipped. I'm saying a prayer for you now. You are his mom and have authority over him...from what you say, and what I hear from you, what these ladies are doing screams to heaven. Please keep your head up and take their authority to call doctors away... Love and hugs coming your way right now....(I just prayed for you) J From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:24:04 PMSubject: Re: Its on nowYa, I am going to do just that. And you know the report that i got for his IEP last week? The one from Little Friends that I went to pick up? Well, today I got a vm from Little Friends saying that they got a form from Gates school requesting info on . Well, what info and that is what Kelley thre wanted to know because I came and got the report from her. So, I emailed Miss Jenna, and told her about it and she said she did not know who did that but it wsa not her. OK????? I called the Assistant principal and have not heard back from her either. Darn, I am tired and so upset and just dont know how much more i can handle really. Thanks for everything. Stacie In a message dated 11/21/2008 11:14:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com writes:Stacie why are they being allowed to call your doctors? This is not only unethical, but it is not good for you emotionally. They are undermining your authority, and only you can stop it. My prayer today is going to be that God will show you how in which to stop them from having such authority... they should not be calling 's doctor---they should be going through you!!!!. Can you call a group meeting to tell them that calling the doctor is off limits...can you undue the authority that you once gave....You may need a lawyer of some kind, as this is going too far....someone else knows more I'm sure.... You my dear need a break...I wish I were closer as I would go with you and help you!!! Hugs and hugs to you my dear...I know you are tired...I could tell last night when we were chatting...God love and bless you and help you find your way through this mess. eFrom: stacie <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>To: AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:19:38 AMSubject: Its on nowOk I am so mad and want to scream and yell and cuss but I won't do that to you guys! It is on with that school! Lots of things happened yesterday once again that is just unacceptable! Including once again but this time the nurse at Gates called s dr about the same damn thing! Maureen the nurse at s neuro is not happy about it and she told them point blank that if it were the meds then I would see this at home and I don't! And she said to her could it be that he gets to school and decides to pull a fast one on you all because he wants to get out of things? Go Maureen! We talked for about 25 minutes! I just got a call from Little Friends and it was on VM that they got a request for info on and she was not sure if they meant the report but they have that so what the hell! Jenna talked to the OT yesterday and she will not use the body sock I bought to use on during meltdowns! I knew it was going to go there when she told me she was going to ask her! The OT called me about it last night and I was not happy! Being second guessed again! And the OT and Jenna both thought I put him in it including his head! WHAT? I explained to her I do not do that only up to his shoulders and swaddle! It is used for sensory! If you would like to know what they are used for google it! It is to hard for me to try and explain! I sent Jenna a nice little note today! I am being sarcastic here! She wrote me a note home stating that has been really defiant the last couple of days! Then she said that she wanted to make sure I know that nobody is hitting/scratching! And is the one that has been doing some hitting/scratching! And then she put and obviously we are not hitting or scratching him and then signed her name! So very mad and we are done! Jim and I were up till 3am talking about this! We are going to start the process and try to get him the hell out of there!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT & TOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!