know how it works out. Mother of age8

• 6 years later...

I work from home. I'm a disabled housekeeper. I do only one house a

day. I rest in between. Cleaning houses can be challenging on my body, but it

is excellent for my sanity. I just take it slow and steady. Cleaning houses is

not for everyone. I happen to be good at it and enjoy it. People are always

happy to see me. It takes away alot of stress from homeowners. The money isn't

bad either for a few hours.

Keep searching, when you find your niche, it will be right.

Keeping my world clean,

Carol

• 1 year later...

Boy do I know where you're coming from!!! I have been trying to work from home since 1999!!! Since I am definitely not a salesperson either--this has been quite difficult to say the least! But a few months ago--this great mentoring group sort of dropped into my lap--and I am learning all kinds of things! I might be able to help you out. Right off the top of my head though--all I can think of is you might want to check out a group called crafts selling making and shows. It's at craftssellingmakingandshows/ (hopefully my link works ) It's a group of almost 1400 people--and part of the description is as follows: "Welcome ... to crafts selling, making and shows ... this is a group for all makers of craft items (wood, woods, metal, medals, plastic, jewelry, beads, arts, artwork, paintings, drawings, photos, sewing, crocheted, quilted, yarn/needle, clothing, stained glass, soaps, candles, kids crafts, dolls, toys, folk art, rubber stamping, scrapbooks, frames, carvings etc etc) you can sell, advertise your items or trade them or list your items that you have on a auction, ebay etc (please join us if you are interested in buying or looking for craft items)... please share your tips and ideas and plans/drawings on how to ... I always will welcome your thoughts on anything to do with making things, please share ... List or advertise craft shows or events or send us a report on how it was, always looking for upcoming shows and events ... If you have craft supplies for sale or trade please list them ... please, only handmade or homemade items ... please invite your

friends and/or family ... group owner will not be responsible for any buying, selling or trading within our group" ... ... As you can see--both jewelry and paintings are listed there. NOW I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE GROUP. But 1400 members sounds good--and the list seems to have at least a few hundred messages each month--so I thought I would mention it. All I did was search a little and that was one that came up. Please feel free to email me offlist and I will see if I can help you. Good luck--and please be careful. (I'm sure that I can at least be able to advise you in what not to do!!!) hugs, Bastone Cricket071@... or Cbast1030@... squeaker934 <dawn@...> wrote: Good Morning!I am a single mom, new to this support group on and I have a question. I am trying to homeschool my son, on top of working full-time, but of course you all can see the implications with that. We prayed for someone to homeschool him for me until I am able to work from home, and God faithfully answered our prayers. Now, I am searching for "legit" work from home opportunities. I am definitely not a salesperson, and I am not gifted with making cold

calls, or solicitations. Heck, I even hate selling fund-raising raffle tickets. Anyway, does anyone out there know of any legit work from home opportunities that are PROVEN by either yourself or someone you personally know that do not involve cold calling or soliciting over the phone or in person? I am trying to make and sell jewelry but did not realize the WORK involved! I'm not lazy by any means, but that's a lot of jewelry to make in order to just eke out a living. I considered selling some paintings but I don't even know where to begin there. If anyone wants to check out either my jewelry or paintings, my website is http://jewelsbydawn.dawnandjosey.com. I would appreciate any advice/suggestions for work at home opportunities. Thank you all. And Dominie, this support group is such a blessing--thanks to you

too!

• 3 weeks later...