RemedySpot.com

Re: in PAIN.... please help! Natural remedies better for our kids - if possible!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you. I agree with natural remedies when we can. Tylonel(sp) does not work for my son....thank goodness. Odd though.Thanks again. Subject: Re: in PAIN.... please help! Natural remedies better for our kids - if possible!To: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 6:26 PM

My son is also battling some ear infections but they don't hurt him, just itching etc.

I'm very much for natural, non doctor stuff so my advice is different from the rest. My naturopath recommended

1. garlic drops - (I've also heard onion drops) both are natural anitbacterial/ antifungal/ antiviral. recipes for making garlic or onion oil are available on line. (I'd recommend getting organic garlic/onlion and organic olive oil)

2. probiotics - to counteract the damage done by previous prescriptions

3. Echinecea tincture - help boos the immune system to help fight it off

Hot compresses work for pain

Saje - the organic wonderful aromatherapy store has "clear ear" which is an organic ear drop that can help as well.

Prescriptions should be your last choice, our kids don't need that in their already comprimised immune systems

Tylenol depletes Gluthatione (spelled wrong I'm sure), the warrior of the liver, very important, again as they have comprimised immune system, they can't afford to not having everyting working right. if you have to give pain killer, try Motrin instead.

Just my opinion, I can't begin to know what works for each of you, but I always feel I need to get the natural solutions out there!

Leah in Langley

Great advice Leah

Nothing to add ..other than you can buy the garlic drops at your

local health food store if you feel you dont have time to " learn " to make it.

I used it on my Grandaughter when she was 11 months old and it cleared up

very quick. Her pediatrician was impressed..lol

38 and Mom to threeTasha 23..new Mommy ( means I am a Grammy )Casey-Mae 13..sweet as pieElijah 2.. ASD and beautiful

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:26:15 PMSubject: Re: in PAIN.... please help! Natural remedies better for our kids - if possible!

My son is also battling some ear infections but they don't hurt him, just itching etc.

I'm very much for natural, non doctor stuff so my advice is different from the rest. My naturopath recommended

1. garlic drops - (I've also heard onion drops) both are natural anitbacterial/ antifungal/ antiviral. recipes for making garlic or onion oil are available on line. (I'd recommend getting organic garlic/onlion and organic olive oil)

Saje - the organic wonderful aromatherapy store has "clear ear" which is an organic ear drop that can help as well.

Prescriptions should be your last choice, our kids don't need that in their already comprimised immune systems

Tylenol depletes Gluthatione (spelled wrong I'm sure), the warrior of the liver, very important, again as they have comprimised immune system, they can't afford to not having everyting working right. if you have to give pain killer, try Motrin instead.

Just my opinion, I can't begin to know what works for each of you, but I always feel I need to get the natural solutions out there!

Leah in Langley

1. garlic drops - (I've also heard onion drops) both are natural anitbacterial/antifungal/antiviral. recipes for making garlic or onion oil are available on line. (I'd recommend getting organic garlic/onlion and organic olive oil)

Leah in Langley