RemedySpot.com

Re: Zinc/ Copper ratio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Copper coupled with gluconate is not a fantastic combination as it's less absorbable, at least according to what I have read. If you don't see any improvement, consider trying another chelated form. A good one was copper orotate but the EU in its infinite wisdom has seen to it that it is off the market:-( I'm not sure otherwise what to recommend.

Subject: Re: Zinc/ Copper ratioTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, 9:42

thanks very much for this thread on copper - I needed the reminder - also I really appreciate the info from and . recommends metabolics children's formula as multivits - these contain copper. Does anyone know if this is a good form? I stopped giving them a while back. Tom has very low copper levels according to a recent hair test. I will give these multi-vits again. Would that be recommended?https://www.nutricentre.com/p-41028-metabolics-childrens-formula.aspxThanks, Sara x

Guest guest

I haven't heard of that combo. I think the best thing to do as usual is to try out what you have for at least 3 months (barring any awful behavioral probs etc) and if no results , try out something new. Keep everything the same so no introducing anything alongside. Unfortunately we're entering summer so there is another variable involved, Vitamin D and possibly a second, whatever fresh produce introduces ie Vitamin C.

Subject: Re: Zinc/ Copper ratioTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, 9:42

thanks very much for this thread on copper - I needed the reminder - also I really appreciate the info from and . recommends metabolics children's formula as multivits - these contain copper. Does anyone know if this is a good form? I stopped giving them a while back. Tom has very low copper levels according to a recent hair test. I will give these multi-vits again. Would that be recommended?https://www.nutricentre.com/p-41028-metabolics-childrens-formula.aspxThanks, Sara x