RemedySpot.com

Re: More rashes!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday I brought my son to see our naturopath doctor for detoxifying Beryllium. This was our last LED treatment of this round. I also brought in the photos of Ingvar's rash to show him and asked for comments. He told me that it looks like Beryllium ulcers to him. I was puzzled by his observation and answer, as Ingvar had not yet been swept with the Beryllium vial generated by Asyra. The doctor then explained that when Asyra screened Ingvar to pick up strong resonant frequency of Beryllium toxins, it had already helped the body to register and recognize the toxins and thus triggered mild detox. He also mentioned that the downside of Asyra screening as clinic evaluation tool is that the individuals are exposed to thousands of frequencies of energetic abnormalities. But because economically, considerable time and substantial amounts of money could be saved by taking advantage of the benefits of such technology like Asyra, Dr. C decided that the benefits out-weigh the drawback.

I do see the value of Asyra screening. As the laser treatments, metal chelation, and anti-microbial/ anti-viral therapies progress, each Asyra screening reveals "deeper" problem like peeling the layers of onion. Asyra screening along with frequent UTM and Fecal Metals has helped me to have a sense of where we are in terms of treatments.

Limin

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 17:33

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: More rashes!

Last Saturday I used a regular laser pointer to sweep a toxin vial containing Penicillium veridicatum, Borrelia ii, and Babesia canis on my son from head to toes. On Sunday an area on the back of his thigh broken out an unusual skin rash. By "unusual" I mean that I have not seen this pattern of rash before. He had sand-paper like viral rash and typical Bartonella rash in the past. But this time it looks like that on that rash area many capillaries broken out. The next day the rash developed further. When touching it with my index finger, I could actually feel many little tiny dry blood spots on the rash area. The links below are the picture taken on two consecutive days:

Sunday:

http://slett.net/public/photos/Penicillium_Babesia_LEDrash_121408.JPG

Monday:

http://slett.net/public/photos/Penicillium_Babesia_LEDrash_121508.JPG

Any thoughts on what might trigger the skin rash or what might have come out via skin?

Limin

Hi Limin,

Do you think these rashes are the result from the regular laser

pointer sweeps that you done at home or is the result from the

current LED sessions that done by the practitioner.

Anita

>

> Last Saturday I used a regular laser pointer to sweep a toxin vial

containing Penicillium veridicatum, Borrelia ii, and Babesia

canis on my son from head to toes. On Sunday an area on the back of

his thigh broken out an unusual skin rash. By " unusual " I mean that

I have not seen this pattern of rash before. He had sand-paper like

viral rash and typical Bartonella rash in the past. But this time it

looks like that on that rash area many capillaries broken out. The

next day the rash developed further. When touching it with my index

finger, I could actually feel many little tiny dry blood spots on the

rash area. The links below are the picture taken on two consecutive