RemedySpot.com

Re: Why separate Cumando and Samento?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son is going to begin Cumando it is in the process of being shipped to me, he has been on samento and my LLMD is having us stop samento (cat's claw) altogether. I am not sure if they just don't go well together or what but when we start the cumando I will take him off samento altogether.

Kari

Subject: Why separate Cumando and Samento?To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:25 AM

Hello,

Just curious why you can't give the Samento and Cumanda drops together in a shot glass of water? Why do you have to separate them?

Thanks

Samento and Cumanda are not compatible with each other. Please view Nutramedix product compatibility chart for reference.

http://www.nutramedix.com/store/pdf/ProductsCompatibilityColorChart.pdf

Limin

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 09:25

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Why separate Cumando and Samento?

Hello,

Just curious why you can't give the Samento and Cumanda drops together in a shot glass of water? Why do you have to separate them?

Thanks

Hum, would have been nice for them to send this chart with the product....

Thanks for posting it.

So, what is suppose to happen if you give noncompatible products together? Yesterday, I did and he was a mess all day.

Subject: Re: Why separate Cumando and Samento?To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:56 PM

Samento and Cumanda are not compatible with each other. Please view Nutramedix product compatibility chart for reference.

http://www.nutramed ix.com/store/ pdf/ProductsComp atibilityColorCh art.pdf

Limin

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 09:25

To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com

Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Why separate Cumando and Samento?

Hello,

Thanks

I was unaware that you had to give them apart...I was giving them

together for over a week..Thankfully, nothing happened here.

>

>

> Subject: Re: Why separate

Cumando and Samento?

> To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:56 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Samento and Cumanda are not compatible with each other.  Please

view Nutramedix product compatibility chart for reference.

>  

> http://www.nutramed ix.com/store/ pdf/ProductsComp atibilityColorCh

art.pdf

>  

> Limin

>  

>

>

>

>

> From: Wrenn

> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 09:25

> To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com

> Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Why separate

Cumando and Samento?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello,

>  

> Just curious why you can't give the Samento and Cumanda drops

together in a shot glass of water?  Why do you have to separate them?

>  

> Thanks

>  

>

>

Another treatment that does not go together is CQ10 and Mepron. Mepron is an antibiotic and CQ10 is a natural supplement. Also Cipro and zithromax don't mix as well. Also these are both antibiotics. There are alot of things that should not be mixed these are all the ones I know of, Someone else recently posted a list of should not's earlier today.

Kari

Subject: Re: Why separate Cumando and Samento?To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:46 PM

I was unaware that you had to give them apart...I was giving them together for over a week..Thankfully, nothing happened here.> > > Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Why separate Cumando and Samento?> To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:56 PM> > > > > > > > Samento and Cumanda are not compatible with each other. Please view Nutramedix product compatibility chart for reference.> > http://www.nutramed ix.com/store/ pdf/ProductsComp atibilityColorCh art.pdf> > Limin> > > > > > From: Wrenn > Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 09:25> To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com > Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Why separate Cumando and Samento?> > > > > > > > >

Hello,> > Just curious why you can't give the Samento and Cumanda drops together in a shot glass of water? Why do you have to separate them?> > Thanks> > >