RemedySpot.com

Re: had to share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Karac and I saw the movie at the theater; Karac liked it too, and he laughed appropriately.

sounds so smart. LOL, Pat K

Hello! How are you all doing? It is rainy and nasty outside right now. It was actually nice out temperature earlier today in the morning but now, it is raining and it is suppose to freeze and start raining ice. Yuck!

Anyhow, I had to share this. On Friday night, I was going through the movies on demand and I seen Alvin and the Chipmunks were on there. Well, I have never seen it and I heard it was really good so I thought I would try and get to watch it, but really did not think that he would. He usually does not watch movies and only has certain things he will watch. So, I turned it on and we were cuddling on the couch, and you know, he watched that whole movie and just cracked up at it. It was very cute. He loved it and he keeps saying chip and that means he wants to watch it. He watched it a couple times yesterday and once tonight too. It is such a cute movie. Has anyone seen it. And then what was really cute is that was going into the cabinets and trying to get "Alvin" out of there by saying Alvin, get out, get out of there. ALLLLLVVVVVIIIIINNNN! It was so cute.

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Stacie

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Ya it was e! Thanks!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Two Blessings Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:13:30 -0800 (PST)To: <AutismBehaviorProblems >Subject: Re: had to share beautiful stacie...so fun! From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:07:20 PMSubject: had to share.

Isnt it an adorable and funny movie? I have never seen it before and I heard it was really good. I still need to watch the last half hour or so myself. kept asking today, I watch Chips mom.

Stacie

Karac and I saw the movie at the theater; Karac liked it too, and he laughed appropriately.

In a message dated 12/14/2008 9:05:49 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawkie6aol writes:

Hello! How are you all doing? It is rainy and nasty outside right now. It was actually nice out temperature earlier today in the morning but now, it is raining and it is suppose to freeze and start raining ice. Yuck!

Anyhow, I had to share this. On Friday night, I was going through the movies on demand and I seen Alvin and the Chipmunks were on there. Well, I have never seen it and I heard it was really good so I thought I would try and get to watch it, but really did not think that he would. He usually does not watch movies and only has certain things he will watch. So, I turned it on and we were cuddling on the couch, and you know, he watched that whole movie and just cracked up at it. It was very cute. He loved it and he keeps saying chip and that means he wants to watch it. He watched it a couple times yesterday and once tonight too. It is such a cute movie. Has anyone seen it. And then what was really cute is that was going into the cabinets and trying to get "Alvin" out of there by saying Alvin, get out, get out of there. ALLLLLVVVVVIIIIINNNN! It was so cute.

Stacie

it sounds like something Lily will like...I'll check our "on Demand" too.

J

To: AutismBehaviorProblems Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:34:38 PMSubject: Re: had to share

Isnt it an adorable and funny movie? I have never seen it before and I heard it was really good. I still need to watch the last half hour or so myself. kept asking today, I watch Chips mom.

Stacie

In a message dated 12/15/2008 6:30:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, pkuenstleraol (DOT) com writes:

In a message dated 12/14/2008 9:05:49 P.M. Central Standard Time, hawkie6aol (DOT) com writes:

Anyhow, I had to share this. On Friday night, I was going through the movies on demand and I seen Alvin and the Chipmunks were on there. Well, I have never seen it and I heard it was really good so I thought I would try and get to watch it, but really did not think that he would. He usually does not watch movies and only has certain things he will watch. So, I turned it on and we were cuddling on the couch, and you know, he watched that whole movie and just cracked up at it. It was very cute. He loved it and he keeps saying chip and that means he wants to watch it. He watched it a couple times yesterday and once tonight too. It is such a cute movie. Has anyone seen it. And then what was really cute is that was going into the cabinets and trying to get "Alvin" out of there by saying Alvin, get out, get out of there. ALLLLLVVVVVIIIIINNN N! It was so cute.

Stacie