RemedySpot.com

Re: Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Can you guys inform me about other shots or where I can find info.

My son regressed after a DTaP shot, started head banging, frustrated,

constantly sick and so on. But what about the tetnus (sp) shot. I

thought I should research this now and not wait until he might need

one. I know the flu shot is bad for our kids. I just looked on his

vaccination card and it said (in hand writing) D-Cell what does that

mean. I never noticed that before and that is the month that he

regressed.

>

> Sara,

> Go here........ http://www.909shot.com/Issues/VAERS.htm it will

tell you about the " hot shots " Lois

> Re: Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism

>

tetinus shot has thimersol in it. Karac regressed after having one. Pat K

Hi Can you guys inform me about other shots or where I can find info.My son regressed after a DTaP shot, started head banging, frustrated,constantly sick and so on. But what about the tetnus (sp) shot. Ithought I should research this now and not wait until he might needone. I know the flu shot is bad for our kids. I just looked on hisvaccination card and it said (in hand writing) D-Cell what does thatmean. I never noticed that before and that is the month that heregressed. >> Sara,> Go here........ http://www.909shot.com/Issues/VAERS.htm it willtell you about the "hot shots" Lois> Re: Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism> New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.

(((((Hugs to you Kellie))))))

Steph

Karac was normal before the MMR shot. His siblings did not get the shot. They are normal. I wish Karac had not had the shot until he was five. Pat K

In a message dated 12/30/2008 9:58:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, maggielouisem@ yahoo.com writes:

I find this topic very very interesting. I also don't know *for sure* but I do know that my son went through way way too much before the age of two, and I include way too many immunizations. I think he was sick too much, had surgeries, and went through so many immunizations that his body could not handle it. He is still sick all the time...allergies, reflux...tons of GI troubles. You can't help but see the connections when you live it.We are thinking of having another baby. And frankly, I am terrified. I just don't know what to do. I was never anti-vaccine. I lived in a huge community that was. And it really worried me as my son was already born medically fragile. I truly believed I was doing the best thing for him. But in the past four years, I can say I am very very unsure of the path I took. My instincts with the next baby is to keep him/her close and let him/her develop for at least three years before I introduce a vaccine.It also bothers me that as a supporter of vaccines and close to my son's pediatrician, the hostility that I have been met with when I began expressing my concerns. After everything we've gone through, I see in many instances where I should have followed my instincts.I know this post probably does not make any sense.Maggiemom to Aidenmaggielouisem@ yahoo.com-

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.

I really appreciate everyone's response to this post about having more children and the question of shots. I know it is a very difficult discussion for many reasons.You have all mentioned things that go through my mind. Like I said, my son was born medically fragile, in a large community that was anti-vaccine. I was not worried about vaccines at his birth, but I was very worried of him getting ill because we had breakouts of whooping cough and measles. His pediatrician, for this reasons and because he truly believed vaccinations were not dangerous, was very supportive of my son getting the usual routine.I do not know if the vaccines contributed to my son's struggles. He did not have an obvious regression after vaccinations. He had obvious regression after ever medical procedure and ever illness. I do

think that he went through so many things before 2, that he became internal, could not handle pain, was afraid of touch......the list goes on. Because of everything he went through, all I've studied, and all I've heard, I do think about doing things different with the next one. But at the same time, it makes me feel sometimes that I am saying I do not love him the way he is. I would embrace another child like my son. I just want to avoid any suffering for my next child if I can. I question my path and the decisions my husband and I made, and wonder if we could have avoided any of these struggles for him.We have considered a schedule for our next child, and like I said, sometimes I think of doing nothing until he/she is three. I am questioning circumcision too at this point, just because I do not want my next to child to experience the numerous medical procedures and exposure to bodily pain that my son

went through. I said my pediatrician became hostile when I questioned vaccines, and that is because of the community we lived in and he and I worked closely on all my son's issues. We were in there probably 3 times a week for almost 2 years. I think he felt very frustrated that I had somehow lost my reason. He was really open to schedules, separating shots....anything that would ease a mother's concern and still get a child vaccinated. He truly believed they did nothing to harm the children. It was just very hard for me to talk to him about it after that point.Again, thank you for all your honest and open answers to this question. I appreciate we talk about it, but I know it is a difficult discussion.Maggiemom to Aiden4 years old

Steph,

You and I are so alike. I also had tested for Fragile X not to long ago and it was negative.

Also, I dont remember when we had the mmr, but looking back, I remember things when was just a tiny baby that relates to Autism but just did not think anything of it then. Very strange. And, as we have talked about, the bahavior thing, well, our kids sound so much alike and we are facing new things now, just when we thought we had the whole house on lock down and there was no way he could get out. UGH! It is never ending.

Stacie

Hi Sara,

had already had his vaccinations by the time we found out. We didn't give him the MMR booster for the same reason that Mel just mentioned. Although he is verbal, his behaviour is extremely challenging and that is an understatement. We don't feel that the vaccinations caused his autism but we were afraid to chance it in case we were wrong.

was tested for Fragile-X Syndrome and that was negative but I think (I'm not sure) that mitochondrial testing is something different from this. As I understand it, mitochondria is an organelle responsible for enough cell functions to fill a book! lol I think that Fragile-X has more to do with one of the arms of the X chromosome????? (Sorry, I haven't read too much about that one.)

I totally agree with Mel, however, the chance of any regression was just not something we were willing to risk.

Hugs,

Steph

Karac was normal before the MMR shot. His siblings did not get the shot. They are normal. I wish Karac had not had the shot until he was five. Pat K

In a message dated 12/30/2008 9:58:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, maggielouisem writes:

I find this topic very very interesting. I also don't know *for sure* but I do know that my son went through way way too much before the age of two, and I include way too many immunizations. I think he was sick too much, had surgeries, and went through so many immunizations that his body could not handle it. He is still sick all the time...allergies, reflux...tons of GI troubles. You can't help but see the connections when you live it.We are thinking of having another baby. And frankly, I am terrified. I just don't know what to do. I was never anti-vaccine. I lived in a huge community that was. And it really worried me as my son was already born medically fragile. I truly believed I was doing the best thing for him. But in the past four years, I can say I am very very unsure of the path I took. My instincts with the next baby is to keep him/her close and let him/her develop for at least three years before I introduce a vaccine.It also bothers me that as a supporter of vaccines and close to my son's pediatrician, the hostility that I have been met with when I began expressing my concerns. After everything we've gone through, I see in many instances where I should have followed my instincts.I know this post probably does not make any sense.Maggiemom to Aidenmaggielouisem-

Please don't take me wrong. It was MAN who made/put the poison in the vaccines, NOT the Lord. But we ALL have a choice that many denied us from medical, to educational professions.

I love my son with all my heart, I fight for him with every breath I take. And my daughter, the same. She is top of her class, too smart to pull one over on. She knows, reads, watches and listens and "speaks" about the truths we as parents were/are denied. She will be the next generation to advocate for the young to the elderly.

Our son has never really spoken a "functional" word. Sure, we get Ab, Ab, Ab, sister name is Abbie, some days "mom" then it's like someone comes and slams the window shut, and we don't hear them again for months.

Receptively he comprehends, expressively not verbal.

Theory we have, he was affected @ 6wks of age B-4 speech began unlike some who became affected after speech had begun and then 18mo. MMR.

Our daughter faces many obstacles as is. Children can be cruel at young ages in grade school. She went to a catholic school and our children you don't see there, but, as her classmates grow, our children will be in their society.

One student in her class would make comments like "your brother rides a "small" bus" "He is retarded"

I called the parents NOT to get him in trouble, but to EDUCATE him on what he was saying. The parents & I agreed for him to RESEARCH "Autism" do a 5 page report, then learn the true definition/meaning of "retarded/mental retardation" and how the word was to be used. Then we invited him over to meet our son. Well, today they are in highschool, and this boy has compassions for those in special education. Our daughter watches out for those with special needs, even went to a carnival with a classmate who was partially deaf and has a speech impediment. She looks beyond and into the heart. I'm have done something correct.

Our lives begin to end

the day we become silent about things that matter. ~ Luther King, Jr.

D. West

-- Re: Confirms-Mercury Poisoning causes autism

I have a question for all the parents of children afflicted with autism. When your child was diagnosed as 'being on the spectrum', did you continue to vaccinate your child or did you stop? I've always been curious what other parents decided. We stopped, for fear they would worsen our two youngest boys conditions.

Sara

In a message dated 12/30/2008 9:58:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, maggielouisem@ yahoo.com writes:

I find this topic very very interesting. I also don't know *for sure* but I do know that my son went through way way too much before the age of two, and I include way too many immunizations. I think he was sick too much, had surgeries, and went through so many immunizations that his body could not handle it. He is still sick all the time...allergies, reflux...tons of GI troubles. You can't help but see the connections when you live it.We are thinking of having another baby. And frankly, I am terrified. I just don't know what to do. I was never anti-vaccine. I lived in a huge community that was. And it really worried me as my son was already born medically fragile. I truly believed I was doing the best thing for him. But in the past four years, I can say I am very very unsure of the path I took. My instincts with the next baby is to keep him/her close and let him/her develop for at least three years before I introduce a vaccine.It also bothers me that as a supporter of vaccines and close to my son's pediatrician, the hostility that I have been met with when I began expressing my concerns. After everything we've gone through, I see in many instances where I should have followed my instincts.I know this post probably does not make any sense.Maggiemom to Aidenmaggielouisem@ yahoo.com-