RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: reply to health and immunity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank youlittlelief wrote: Hi Jeanie,I think any DAN! doctor is likely to be knowledgeable of leaky gutissues. I am not sure if ours is a DAN! doctor- she was recommendedby my son's pediatrician when I asked the pediatrician about thepossibility of gut yeast dysbiosis being at the heart of my son'sconstipation. This doctor practices "integrative medicine" and is a"nutritionist." She has an MD and an MPH and is board certified inFamily Practice. At our initial appointment for my son, I

learnedthat she does see a lot of autistic children and also sees a lot ofadults for chelation and nutritional/metabolic evaluation andrecommendations.She's near Marina Del Rey in the Los Angeles area. But I thinksomeone posted a link recently (maybe LeeAnn?) to a directory of DAN!doctors. You could find one in your area.Best,> >> > It seems like there have been a lot of postings about colds/flus> lately. I> > was getting ready to share our latest find, which is that it seems> as though> > when we take probiotics and omega-3s regularly, we hardly get sick> at all.> > Of the three of us who normally get sick all the time (the three> kids and> > me), my 9-year-old and I haven't gotten sick once since starting the> > probiotics and

omega-3s. My 4-year-old has gotten sick twice, but> only with> > a very mild stuffy nose that went away quickly. My husband, whoeats two> > yogurts a day but doesn't take any omega-3s, pretty much never gets> sick.> > But maybe it's silly for me to post that here, as many of us on this> list> > are already devoted probiotics/omega 3 users...those of you who have> been> > doing this a long time, do you find that you are rarely ever sick? Our> > chiropractor told me that these two supplements were the mostimportant> > thing we could do to avoid catching everything that goes around...> > > > Incidentally, re: fevers...my policy, now, is that I don't give> Tylenol or> > ibuprofen for anything under 104. And actually, I try reiki first if> fevers> > get that high (not that we've had any fevers this fall...I'm>

thinking back> > to last spring when we were still getting sick sometimes). I know it> sounds> > crazy, but I found that reiki techniques will bring a fever downtwo or> > three degrees, which was good enough for me...> > > > Bonnie> >>