RemedySpot.com

Re: Valkion users

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Sharon,

I was about to write about our experience with Valkion.

We started with water only, made by manual, on November 26. I started my son on 1 teaspoon every other day and I got huge tantrums every morning following the day he got his 1 tsp of Valkion water. I even skipped a day,but still got the same reaction. But he is getting better in handling his tantrums every day, but he's been sick ever since, no fever, but runny nose with thick yellow discharge, sore throat and he is very tired. I started myself on 1 tablespoon every day, and when I got to 3 tbs I woke up next morning feeling like I have a flu, plus my throat hurt so much I don't remember when I experienced anything like that last time. I have been stubbornly taking 4 tbs every day since Sunday and have been sick all week. It doesn't feel like a regular sickness to me, it feels like flu, excerpt that symptoms come and go and it would be too much of coincidence to take it for a regular virus.

Anybody else got sick when starting on the water? I keep wondering if I need to stop consuming Valkion water untill we all get beter, or should I keep going on the same dose? My son still gets his 1 tsp every other day and I take 4 tbs a day.

Dina.

Valkion users

There hasn't been much feedback from the valkion users. Has anyone seen any changes yet? We purchased our machine about 3 weeks before the discounted one was available and I am seeing some slight improvements with my son. One thing I noticed him doing when he uses the machine for breathing is holding his forefinger and middle finger on the cannula to secure it in his nose. I decided to try it that way this morning and I had almost double the dose. It's much stronger this way. I was almost light headed for a few minutes. Just wanted to mention this in case anyone else's kids are holding it that way during use.

Sharon

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi, I am new to the group-- my name is Kim Burke. Rita told me about the group and I have been reading the posts the last few weeks to get up to speed.

My son, Cade, is 5 yo with autism (on the higher functioning end). We have been doing DAN! for the last 2 years and have been seeing great results. I ran into Rita at a TACA meeting and she told me about LIA and Valkion. I went ahead and ordered the Valkion.

In a nutshell, Cade and I had the same symptoms start the same day. We both started Valkion the same day with 2-3 minutes of air and 1 tsp of water. By the third day I had the worst sore throat and tons of discharge going down the back of my throat. It was intense the first 2-3 days...I ran a low grade fever 99.2 Over the last 2 weeks it has mostly subsided and still have some discharge. I never really felt SICK, just annoyed with the throat and coughing up the mucous.

Cade had a similar experience (though he didn't complain about a sore throat)....a lot of discharge going down his throat causing a lot of coughing and a low grade fever around 99.2 (2 weeks prior he had croup). I kept going on the Valkion and added in activated charcoal and some detox aid (I hypothesize we are detoxing virsuses. Cade had his tonsils out 2 years ago since they were some of the largest the ENT had seen on a kid his age (and when he got Strep -- he couldn't breath at night because the tonsil were touching and the adenoids we so large)...I had a 3 month bout with Strep at that time to and have had chronic sinusitis myself)

ANY WAYS, we are feeling tons better.....Cade does have eye shiners still but the discharge and cold like symptoms are almost gone. I have upped the air time to 5-7 minutes and 2 tsp of water this week.

Hope our experience helps the group. Thanks for all of the wonderful posts....I am learning a lot!!!

Kim

Valkion users

There hasn't been much feedback from the valkion users. Has anyone seen any changes yet? We purchased our machine about 3 weeks before the discounted one was available and I am seeing some slight improvements with my son. One thing I noticed him doing when he uses the machine for breathing is holding his forefinger and middle finger on the cannula to secure it in his nose. I decided to try it that way this morning and I had almost double the dose. It's much stronger this way. I was almost light headed for a few minutes. Just wanted to mention this in case anyone else's kids are holding it that way during use.

Sharon

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Myself and my son didnt see much affect from the water. We drink like 3 cups now!I think the inhalation, however is improving his energy level. So it might be helping internally as well.I noticed he stayed with the group the entire time during soccer. Normally he is fatigued by 1/2 hr.Thats my experiencePramilaTo:

BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:09:08 PMSubject: Re: Valkion users

Hi, Sharon,

I was about to write about our experience with Valkion.

We started with water only, made by manual, on November 26. I started my son on 1 teaspoon every other day and I got huge tantrums every morning following the day he got his 1 tsp of Valkion water. I even skipped a day,but still got the same reaction. But he is getting better in handling his tantrums every day, but he's been sick ever since, no fever, but runny nose with thick yellow discharge, sore throat and he is very tired.  I started myself on 1 tablespoon every day, and when I got to 3 tbs I woke up next morning feeling like I have a flu, plus my throat hurt so much I don't remember when I experienced anything like that last time. I have been stubbornly taking 4 tbs every day since Sunday and have been sick all week. It doesn't feel like a regular sickness to me, it feels like flu, excerpt that symptoms come and go and it would be too much of coincidence to take it for a regular virus.

Anybody else got sick when starting on the water? I keep wondering if I need to stop consuming Valkion water untill we all get beter, or should I keep going on the same dose? My son still gets his 1 tsp every other day and I take 4 tbs a day.

Dina.

[borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Valkion users

There hasn't been much feedback from the valkion users.  Has anyone seen any changes yet?  We purchased our machine about 3 weeks before the discounted one was available and I am seeing some slight improvements with my son.  One thing I noticed him doing when he uses the machine for breathing is holding his forefinger and middle finger on the cannula  to secure it in his nose.  I decided to try it that way this morning and I had almost double the dose.  It's much stronger this way.  I was almost light headed for a few minutes.  Just wanted to mention this in case anyone else's kids are holding it that way during use.

Sharon

This feedback has me thinking that the cold I caught 2 days after starting Valkion water isn't really a cold at all. I've been sick for a week. I'm taking 1 to 2 oz most days. My friend made some water for me from the manual instructions. My DH tried it once and felt fatigued, which he hates, so he has declined any more. I'm giving my 11 year old 1 oz per day and he seems a little more energetic. He also developed a new infection in a molluscum lesion this week, which had to be lanced and drained. It had a lot of pus, even though it developed within just a day or two. It's being cultured and I should know by Mon what it is.Hmmmmm.JillSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "The Burkes" Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:28:27 -0800To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Valkion users Hi, I am new to the group-- my name is Kim Burke. Rita told me about the group and I have been reading the posts the last few weeks to get up to speed. My son, Cade, is 5 yo with autism (on the higher functioning end). We have been doing DAN! for the last 2 years and have been seeing great results. I ran into Rita at a TACA meeting and she told me about LIA and Valkion. I went ahead and ordered the Valkion. In a nutshell, Cade and I had the same symptoms start the same day. We both started Valkion the same day with 2-3 minutes of air and 1 tsp of water. By the third day I had the worst sore throat and tons of discharge going down the back of my throat. It was intense the first 2-3 days...I ran a low grade fever 99.2 Over the last 2 weeks it has mostly subsided and still have some discharge. I never really felt SICK, just annoyed with the throat and coughing up the mucous. Cade had a similar experience (though he didn't complain about a sore throat)....a lot of discharge going down his throat causing a lot of coughing and a low grade fever around 99.2 (2 weeks prior he had croup). I kept going on the Valkion and added in activated charcoal and some detox aid (I hypothesize we are detoxing virsuses. Cade had his tonsils out 2 years ago since they were some of the largest the ENT had seen on a kid his age (and when he got Strep -- he couldn't breath at night because the tonsil were touching and the adenoids we so large)...I had a 3 month bout with Strep at that time to and have had chronic sinusitis myself) ANY WAYS, we are feeling tons better.....Cade does have eye shiners still but the discharge and cold like symptoms are almost gone. I have upped the air time to 5-7 minutes and 2 tsp of water this week. Hope our experience helps the group. Thanks for all of the wonderful posts....I am learning a lot!!! Kim Valkion usersThere hasn't been much feedback from the valkion users. Has anyone seen any changes yet? We purchased our machine about 3 weeks before the discounted one was available and I am seeing some slight improvements with my son. One thing I noticed him doing when he uses the machine for breathing is holding his forefinger and middle finger on the cannula to secure it in his nose. I decided to try it that way this morning and I had almost double the dose. It's much stronger this way. I was almost light headed for a few minutes. Just wanted to mention this in case anyone else's kids are holding it that way during use.Sharon Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Sounds to me like the colds, mucas and fatigue can very much be

detox...just my thoughts.

Thanks Kim for posting! (Forgive me for not calling, how 'bout you

call on Mon...I'm pulling a graveyard shift just to get some time).

See message #4902 " Detoxification Symptoms and Causes & rash picture

links (lyme & viral) "

" These detoxification symptoms may include headache, stomachache,

COUGHS, diarrhea, skin RASH, clogged sinus, FEVER, as well as

feeling run down and irritable. "

http://www.indigoworld.com.au/DetoxificationHerxhiemer-eng.htm

>

> This feedback has me thinking that the cold I caught 2 days after

starting Valkion water isn't really a cold at all. I've been sick

for a week. I'm taking 1 to 2 oz most days. My friend made some

water for me from the manual instructions. My DH tried it once and

felt fatigued, which he hates, so he has declined any more.

>

> I'm giving my 11 year old 1 oz per day and he seems a little more

energetic. He also developed a new infection in a molluscum lesion

this week, which had to be lanced and drained. It had a lot of pus,

even though it developed within just a day or two. It's being

cultured and I should know by Mon what it is.

>

> Hmmmmm.

>

> Jill

>

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

>

> Re: Valkion users

>

>

> Hi, I am new to the group-- my name is Kim Burke. Rita told me

about the group and I have been reading the posts the last few weeks

to get up to speed.

>

> My son, Cade, is 5 yo with autism (on the higher functioning

end). We have been doing DAN! for the last 2 years and have been

seeing great results. I ran into Rita at a TACA meeting and she

told me about LIA and Valkion. I went ahead and ordered the Valkion.

>

> In a nutshell, Cade and I had the same symptoms start the same

day. We both started Valkion the same day with 2-3 minutes of air

and 1 tsp of water. By the third day I had the worst sore throat

and tons of discharge going down the back of my throat. It was

intense the first 2-3 days...I ran a low grade fever 99.2 Over the

last 2 weeks it has mostly subsided and still have some discharge.

I never really felt SICK, just annoyed with the throat and coughing

up the mucous.

>

> Cade had a similar experience (though he didn't complain about a

sore throat)....a lot of discharge going down his throat causing a

lot of coughing and a low grade fever around 99.2 (2 weeks prior he

had croup). I kept going on the Valkion and added in activated

charcoal and some detox aid (I hypothesize we are detoxing

virsuses. Cade had his tonsils out 2 years ago since they were

some of the largest the ENT had seen on a kid his age (and when he

got Strep -- he couldn't breath at night because the tonsil were

touching and the adenoids we so large)...I had a 3 month bout with

Strep at that time to and have had chronic sinusitis myself)

>

> ANY WAYS, we are feeling tons better.....Cade does have eye

shiners still but the discharge and cold like symptoms are almost

gone. I have upped the air time to 5-7 minutes and 2 tsp of water

this week.

>

> Hope our experience helps the group. Thanks for all of the

wonderful posts....I am learning a lot!!!

>

> Kim

>

>

> Valkion users

>

>

> There hasn't been much feedback from the valkion users. Has

anyone seen any changes yet? We purchased our machine about 3 weeks

before the discounted one was available and I am seeing some slight

improvements with my son. One thing I noticed him doing when he

uses the machine for breathing is holding his forefinger and middle