RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: titers test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Yeast Connection, by G. Crook http://www.amazon.com/Yeast-Connection-Handbook--Crook/dp/0933478240littlelief wrote: LeeAnn - more evidence of mom-instinct being spot on!Bonnie - Our regular pediatrician said nearly exactly the same thingabout gut yeast as well (they must have attended the same gut floraCME course...??).... ;) That said, she also was the one

who referredus to the more holistic MD we're seeing who is doing all the testing,so I guess she doesn't believe it all to be entirely whacky.Someone said it recently (maybe Jeanie?) - they treat yeast overgrowthin other places in the body - mouth, vagina, skin, breast, yet theycan't grasp the idea that there can be yeast infection in the GI tractthat needs treatment??I understand the point of not knowing 'how much' yeast is o.k. in thegut or not, but there must be enough data out there from the familiesusing biomed to treat autism for someone to start putting thattogether, shouldn't there? Does anyone know if there's a study onthis out there? If I had more time..... the list of things to lookinto is never-ending!Hang in there Bonnie! Hopefully you'll get him trained up like LeeAnnhad! Maybe, just maybe, we'll be making a difference one doctor at atime....????> > > just so everyone knows................when they say your child > needs 3 or 4> > > rounds of a vaccine, you'd be suprised to find out your child has > immunity> > > after 1 or 2 , in my opinion, they are overdosing our children > with these> > > diseases. Just have a titers test and you will see..........> >>