RemedySpot.com

Re: titers test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bonnie, Not true...........I have my dd's test results right here, they test for polio and Dtap, he needs to do a little research himself. If they give it..........you have to be able to test for it...............I got mine from a DAN doc, so you might want to keep serching, I told you about Dr. Hicks in Delevan, why don't you give them a call, As far as the mercury in the MMR shot, look up Merck, the manufacturer, they offer mercury free vaccines, so for him to say that there isn't mercury in them is so not true, he sounds like most of the doc's not even knowing what he's injecting!!! Mercury in MMR was the biggest key factor in the breakthrough concerning Autism, where has he been? Bonnie Juettner wrote: But beware, apparently they can't do a titers test for everything. Iasked our pediatrician about it today at my DD's four-year checkup. Hesaid they can test for MMR with titers, but not for diptheria, tetanusor pertussis, or for polio. (Which I promptly told him we'd delaywhile I think about it--these are boosters, she's had one or tworounds of each already.)He also looked at her MMR history (if I'm remembering correctly, MMRhas never contained mercury) and remarked, "Why did she have hersecond MMR so early? Looks like someone made a mistake!" Oh, lovely.I'm pretty sure the MMR vaccine doesn't have mercury, but I know MMRis one that is associated with autism -- they have

found live measlesvirus in the GI tracts of autistic kids. (My DD isn't autistic; I justthink the autism research is relevant--see past posts.)He did find out for me that they can repeat the mercury urine test intheir lab, which we're going to do--they gave us a 24-hour- urinecollection kit for that purpose. That will accomplish a) verifying forus whether our at-home test was accurate (though it's always possibleher urine could vary on different days, I guess), B) convincing myhusband that mercury is really an issue and not utterly a figment ofmy imagination (though he's more convinced than he admits since when Icame home and said the doctor wanted more vacs, he looked horrifiedand said "You refused, right?"), and c) giving the doctor evidence HEwill trust.I also asked for a bacterial analysis of her stool (asked specificallyabout yeast, even though I have no special reason to suspect yeast inher

case--she's never had antibiotics), but they couldn't do that andhe said that there isn't any way to know what the appropriate amountof yeast in a child's digestive tract would be (since we all havesome). Any comments on this?I think I convinced the pediatrician that I'm a total lunatic...but atleast he was nice about it and graciously ordered every test/referralthey have that I requested.BonnieOn 1/4/08, Jeanie Ward <dreamjeaniesbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> just so everyone knows................when they say your child needs 3 or 4> rounds of a vaccine, you'd be suprised to find out your child has immunity> after 1 or 2 , in my opinion, they are overdosing our children with these> diseases. Just have a titers test and you will see..........