RemedySpot.com

Re: reply to tracy about yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeanie,I was wondering if you believe (or others believe) that you can get a yeast problem back in ballance without that horrid diet. I was gonna try to do it myself years ago but quickly realized that not only was it not gonna work with our pocket book, but I didn't think that *I* could survive it. I would starve to death before the yeast were in check. I am giving my dd (my concern now, not myself) Probiotics, and good antifungals (garlic and Aloe Vera Juice) that will build her immune system. I am trying to cut back on bad sugars, but it is near impossible with dh home 24/7 since becoming disabled. I tell him over and over *no*, but he keeps saying I'll give her just a little bit. But that little bit is over and over ALL DAY LONG. (Same thing with constipating foods) In your opinion, and that of anyone else, does my daughter have a chance of her yeast coming back into ballance?Thanks!Susie ~Jeanie Ward

wrote: , Everyone craves sugar and carbs.............we need them, that's why we all crave them, It can be dangerous to take them all away, just like meat. I think your doing all the right things, Everyone has yeast, it will eventually balance back out over time, if you're not wiping it out with antibiotics and you're already adding a probiotic, so you should be fine. There are two ways to go about yeast as there is to cancer, you can either A) Build UP the immune system so the body can fight it off , like with

pro-biotics, or B) you can use anti-fungels to attack the yeast, breaking it down, as does chemotherapy with cancer, I choose A the way you're doing it. Anti-fungels are nasty and very violent on the body. If you can replenish it over time, using a probiotic, I'd try that first. Some people do need antifungels, but I would surely try building up the immune system before breaking down the immune system, the body weakens and it's hard for it to fight anything off when it's weak. This is how Summers beat cancer, not with chemotherapy. Jeanie Carl and Tracie Happel <ctajcharter (DOT) net> wrote: Hi If I list what we're doing for our son, will someone give me some feedback if we could be doing it different? What we're doing is producing good results, it just seems like a lot and I wonder if I'm doing too much? Thank you tons!! probiotics (Kirkmans) fish oil (organic) mag citrate (Kirkmans) mag/cal caplets (organic) He gets mag cit in the morning with gatorade,

orange juice or lemonade (whatever his preference is that day) and the rest at night with dinner. I'm also concerned about yeast (he constantly craves carbs and simple sugars), so want to add something in for that. Tried the oil of oregano - he'll take it when he has a cold but I usually have to bribe him so I doubt it would work for yeast. Thank you so much for any feedback you can give!! :) Susie~ Please visit Trisha's site and feel free to pass it on: Busy Hands ~ Pencil Portraits and Other Handmade Gifts

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.